Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Earn $1000's From Your Pocket Change!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 398Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Australia
1031 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  11:37 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
'A rare coin collector has shared his insider knowledge on how everyday Australians can earn thousands of dollars from their pocket change' ... sounds easy, doesn't it!
https://honey.nine.com.au/latest/au...cec27853881b
Learn More...
Australia
14011 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  01:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Every time one of these fluff pieces hits the media, coin dealers all over the country get flooded with people who misinterpret what they hear/see, find some common coins, and bring them in, wanting to claim their fortune.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3316 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  01:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like spammy clickbait to me.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3444 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  03:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All I can say is, "WOW" :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fplagge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WoW, MoM, WoW!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1157 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hurts me just watching that stuff o.O
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 398Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: