Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Coin Purchases, Slerk

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 70 / Views: 4,354Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
956 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2022  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does anyone know why I can't add this coin to my set of 7070 on the PCGS website?
Learn More...
United States
116151 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2022  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is my first coin with a score of 70, congratulate me
Congratulations!

I only have one 70 myself.

Quote:
Does anyone know why I can't add this coin to my set of 7070 on the PCGS website?
I do not have a registry set, so I do not know. You may want to post that question in the TPG subforum. Or add to your existing topic.
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
956 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  05:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As promised, here are some more coins that I recently received.

1) 1 Cents 2013 MS66RD

2) 25 Cent 1968-S PR68. Finally, I got a coin without a "DCAM" postscript

3) 25 Cents 2000-S Maryland

Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
956 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  05:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And another coin. She added to my collection of coins of the 1967 USSR "50 years of Soviet power"

This is 50 kopecks 1967, I had already bought 1 ruble earlier.

Learn More...
United States
116151 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2022  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
As promised, here are some more coins that I recently received.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
956 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I went to the neighboring city (Novorossiysk). I had planned in advance to go to a local meeting of numismatists. There I purchased coins from Fiji and Indonesia, as well as one coin from Georgia (It was needed to complete my set).
In general, I was satisfied.

P.S. I just noticed that there are stains or oxides on my 500 rupees. I do not know what it is, but the coin looks very good. But the heterogeneity of the color of aluminum is even visible in the photo, does anyone know what it could be?

Edited by Slerk
08/15/2022 04:18 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1123 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2022  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting additions to your collection!
My U.S. Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278808/
My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
My 20th Century U.S. Type Set - Proofs only, No Gold https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/co...sets/396301/
Learn More...
United States
116151 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
956 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2022  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This time I will show you the coins that I received from my friend from Indonesia, he kindly agreed to send me some coins for my collection.

Learn More...
United States
116151 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2022  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This time I will show you the coins that I received from my friend from Indonesia, he kindly agreed to send me some coins for my collection.
Outstanding!
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 70 / Views: 4,354Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: