Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1944 D Wheat Cent - D/S OMM

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 391Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  7:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add yung_bath_salts to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Coin Community,

Neat find today from a bunch of random wheats I picked up from a Coin Shop in the Twin Cities.

Looking to get confirmation on this D/S.

Thank you for all of your help! Your contributions are incredibly valuable!

Pillar of the Community
United States
2938 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on a nice pick up of a variety in nice shape.
1OM-002 http://coppercoins.com/lincoln/dies...ie_state=mds

Clearly easy to see that curve of the S to the right of the MM.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2909 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add levelsofmadnes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
congratulations on the score....

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1709 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find! From the looks of the huge crack at lower part of the jacket, I would say this is a new die state(much later), not listed.
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
98 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  04:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wheatman77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice coin
Bedrock of the Community
United States
44584 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yung_bath_salts to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Curious if any of you would submit this coin for grading, or just keep as a raw example. Very proud of this find.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2269 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  01:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find. To certified? Up to you will cost 50$ it is a RB, depending what cost was, and how I know them will not give you more then max 40.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 391Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: