Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ty2020B's 4,000 Post Giveaway

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 73 / Views: 2,155Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
United States
2560 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the great contest, Ty2020b and congratulations to the winners!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17414 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good going !

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
3808 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to the winners, and thanks to @Ty for a great contest!
Pillar of the Community
United States
765 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to all the winner's
Thanks for the contest.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4114 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Quick blast, all the winners packages went out today. Please let me know once you've received them or have any issues! Silverwolf, yours may take a bit longer since it's crossing the border.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2979 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great idea for a contest and congrats to all the winners.

Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Valued Member
Canada
187 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fefimo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to the winners and thanks to Ty for the fun contest.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1963 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2022  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my prize today! I wasn't expecting it until Monday! Thanks again for the contest!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2299 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Home late last night and found a package in the mailbox. Inside was a very cool 2F Buffalo! First thing I did this morning was review details in the Ron Pope book (also from @TY) and then put it in a special place with the few other 2Fs in my ring binder. I'm very appreciative, once again, of your generosity, @Ty. Thank you!
"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
Pillar of the Community
United States
3878 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my package yesterday. Thanks so much again for the contest!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3692 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2022  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Silverwolf, yours may take a bit longer since it's crossing the border.

will let you know, thanks again.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4114 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2022  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad 3 of the 4 made it quickly. Thank you for the update!

Thank you Silverwolf, please keep me updated!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3692 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
received today, thanks very much..
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 73 / Views: 2,155Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: