Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Found A Nice 1995 Lincoln Memorial Cent Trail Die Today, 1995 P-1 Der-022t.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 557Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2016 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2022  7:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have had little time to search lately but came up with a nice trail die this morning. Sorry for the funky lighting on the main pic but was having a time getting it to show. You can see the nice abnormal looking letters in the full coin shot of the reverse, from the polishing.

Thanks for looking.

Trail dies link http://www.traildies.com/1995p-1der_021-030/

-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
2978 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2022  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add levelsofmadnes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice

full size pictures are excellent; nice color too
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2016 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2022  8:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
very nice

full size pictures are excellent; nice color too
Thanks! I lucked up and bought the contents of a piggy bank, for face value from someone. Has not been much in it, as far as varieties but have found a multitude of zincolns (83-99) in fantastic shape. The latest date I have found in the lot was 99, it's been fun searching them.
-makecents-
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10390 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2016 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2022  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
pretty nice trails. good eye.
Thank you, sir!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
9124 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2022  11:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice trailing, good eye and excellent photography!
ša va bien aller

Bedrock of the Community
United States
45780 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  04:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with all of the above comments. As some of you know I like the trail dies and the wavy steps too.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
06/12/2022 04:38 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
45780 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you sure it is 22? http://www.traildies.com/1995p-1der_021-030/
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2016 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice trailing, good eye and excellent photography!

Quote:
I agree with all of the above comments. As some of you know I like the trail dies and the wavy steps too.

Thanks, Merc and John!

Yes sir. That's why I added the pick up points, because there were two or three others that looked very similar.

-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
3117 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  10:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on the find and piggy bank.

(Has your "bucking Bronco", digging the driveway, and springtime gardens been occupying your time?)
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2016 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Congrats on the find and piggy bank.
Thanks, man! It's been fun searching coins that look as good as these, even without finding much.

Quote:
(Has your "bucking Bronco", digging the driveway, and springtime gardens been occupying your time?
That would be an understatement. In the morning, before work, in the evening, after work and all the weekends. It will probably be the fall before we are done with this particular project but it will be worth it.

-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
9124 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, how do you have any leftover time for searching coins?
ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2016 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  06:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wow, how do you have any leftover time for searching coins?
I search with my laptop and scope at night, when we're watching TV. I have only been getting in a hundred or so coins a night, when I do search, so not finding much.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
United States
3117 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  07:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good and that retaining wall has a great appealing curve to it.

(I can tell you know what you're doing with the curve and "step" to the landscaping bricks. It will help from tipping over with the frost heaves up there. That tailgate backhoe looks like a lot of fun to ride and "tame". Yee Haw!!)

Now get a metal detector on the scraped ground before burying all those colonial coins.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups.
We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
Edited by Petespockets55
06/13/2022 07:09 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2016 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Now get a metal detector on the scraped ground before burying all those colonial coins.
Goos call, I forget about your metal detecting. I've already found some interesting things but no coins. I did find some steel gutter buried in the brush, I don't think they've had that in 50 years or so....
-makecents-
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 557Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: