Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anybody Getting The US Marines Medal?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,783Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2022  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add datadragon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks good. Glad you received them timely. I bet those will look great in the display case Dearborn also mentioned.
Learn More...
United States
116408 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11142 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2022  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Dragon

Quote:
I bet those will look great in the display case Dearborn also mentioned.

I was planning on building the case when got all 6 But I may start with the 4 I already have.
I also may do all 12 of them in the same case (2.5oz and 1oz) I could show the obverse of the 2.5oz and the reverse of the 1oz medal in the same case (just spit-balling on that part though.)
Edited by Dearborn
07/28/2022 7:27 pm
Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2022  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add datadragon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are also quite a number of coin display cases out there already that might work for your needs vs building one: Some are on Amazon like this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W45Z1YQ
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11142 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2022  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There are also quite a number of coin display cases out there already that might work for your needs vs building one: Some are on Amazon

Thanks Dragon, something to think about. Certainly would make my life easier.
Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2022  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add datadragon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unless you needed to make something custom for your specific display area, these examples I just thought would be plenty to display the types of coins you and others might have as its a large investment to have put together those coins. https://www.amazon.com/Indeep-Milit.../B07G5F21Y1/
Edited by datadragon
07/31/2022 10:59 pm
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,783Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: