Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jefferson Nickel No Date And Lettering

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,155Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2154 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why couldn't someone sand the rim down at a 45 deg angle? Then years of circulation.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 4Queens to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I'm right someone told me about a link I believe was error-ref.com (john1) I'm a big fan of that link is one of the most complete and most detailing links about error coins and silviosi & jacrispies you both should read it too error-ref.com best link ( my opinion )
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3638 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
silviosi & jacrispies you both should read it too error-ref.com best link

thank you told us about this compressive index of errors and varieties. This site is born by the collaboration of many big experts in this field. I know from the begin and many time I spook with Fred and give my point on. This site was never finish complete, very complex to be done. They continuous up-grade when has the best compressible material.

It is the very good start for all beginners in this field, because bring the definition's by kind if they combine with a solid knowleadge of the minting process by years.

Now I want to tell you that the way how you wrote is prejoric regarding me and jacrispies

If I come here to wrote or answer to different topics it is just from my way to be to give to others my opinion and I try always to answer as much is possible in the scientific way of this nice and passionate hobby.

Thank you and good hunting an hope you will build a very nice collection.

PS.: Not necessary I will be 100% right all the time, but in general I am not far.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll stand with deliberate damage on the OPs coin...waiting for OP to provide source material...

and ...to 4Queens.

KK
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 1,155Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: