Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1937-D 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 639Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
247 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  12:53 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jerry Picker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Coin is now in hand. Reverse is better than I thought. I grade it at VF30. Scratch on obverse, it is what it is. This will be put up for bid on ebay shortly. I paid $195. Will ask $450 minimum.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4082 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hard to believe that sold at auction unattributed. Congrats, and good luck!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4073 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This will be put up for bid on ebay shortly. I paid $195. Will ask $450 minimum.

Good luck
That didn't take long
https://www.ebay.com/itm/403826016743?etmp=no
Edited by keith12
08/10/2022 1:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3627 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ANA ID: 3203813 - CONECA ID: N-5637

Clothes Dryers are the Coin's natural enemy. NEVER store your coin collection in a dryer. This has been a Yokozuna Public Service Announcement. dryer coin
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
71660 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
High VF details. Good luck!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2269 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These photos seem washed, void of color. It would be in your favor to take better photos. Don't purposefully hide the coin's problems. Clear, accurate photos will make a world of a difference.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4082 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I was thinking the same thing earlier. The photos don't do the coin justice--almost makes it look like a play coin. Same with your 26-S photos. It's a great coin, but I think you'll have better luck selling this on eBay with more realistic photos.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
71660 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with this as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5805 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's an amazing find! Hope you get a nice return. I agree sharper images always sell better.

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pick-up...fingers crossed...good luck.

KK
Valued Member
United States
247 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jerry Picker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is the best I can get with my iPhone

Pillar of the Community
United States
5805 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I use IPhone for all of my images. If you're interested, here's my setup:

http://goccf.com/t/424527

-CH27
Collector of U.S. Coins, Varieties, and Colonial Coinage
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 639Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: