Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Damaged Coins Can't Reoccur In Same Spot 1988 $2 Coins ?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 339Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Australia
594 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  10:24 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Screenshots are great I save them all, check these coins out same spot for damaged coins yes same area as rest ive sent here except first upload here.

Pillar of the Community
Australia
594 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since I have many photos of coins that have the potential problem area in them thinking of asking advice from a friend at channel 9.
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5321 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any coin can be damaged anywhere on any surface. Just because you are convinced they are errors doesn't make it so.

All the above are damaged coins and did not leave the mint looking like this.
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16351 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who says damage can't occur in the same area?
Of all of the countless number of damaged coins out there,
odds are there have to be some damaged in the same area.
The damage on your coins isn't even the same.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
594 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  04:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Omg I was referring to area of weakness I know there are many damages on coins if yous were proper coin collectors yous would know too investigate this area but yous belittle me because you think I'm wrong why because ram mint made this design and its weak to be damaged easily.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
594 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  05:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To date I've found this on $1 & $2 coins also 20 cent and 10 cent, the $1 & $2 coins are more frequent than the 20 cent an 10 cent.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
594 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  05:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

All 3 designs of Queens head have this area except different lines of weakness.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 339Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: