Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello Every One And A Big Thanks!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 546Next Topic  
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2022  11:08 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Zac09 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Zac here from Denver I have been posting here for a few days and have finally got to the introduction post lol. Thanks everyone for all your knowledge and help I wanted to talk a bit about what I am looking for. I currently am married with one child and am a mechanic. I make okay money but I have always wanted to find THE coin. What I mean by THE coin is the coin that changes the way I can live my life. Obviously I am going to keep awesome coins for myself along the way (currently hunting for the bicentennial 2009 Lincoln proof coins) and continue to learn more about currency and the history as well. But hopefully with dumb luck I will post something that is amazing and everybody is like wow you need to get that graded ASAP its worth so much and so forth. Thanks in advance everyone glad to be here!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5084 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2022  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
United States
47359 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  04:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
22875 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  07:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4180 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  08:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
but I have always wanted to find THE coin. What I mean by THE coin is the coin that changes the way I can live my life.

Good luck
Valued Member
Canada
341 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wallyb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome. Curious as to where you might find THE coin, i.e.: dealers, Ebay etc? What's your preferred sources?
Learn More...
United States
118223 Posts
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2022  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zac09 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Well unfortunately right now the big problem is what does THE coin look like? Lol As I don't really have a hole lot of experience and am just starting out. But right now I am currently coin roll hunting however I am also going to be hiking to some abandoned places from 1800's probably poke around with a metal detector. Also I'm just kind of looking through all money that passes through my fingers considering most of what I spend usually is just numbers on a screen.

A good book that maybe has a list of things to look for would be nice too if anybody has any recommendations.
Valued Member
Canada
341 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2022  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wallyb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like old school sleuthing, best of luck!
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 546Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: