Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1899 Indian Head One Cent What Would You Grad It And Are There Any Errors On It

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 612Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
605 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  02:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add prisbrey1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
ok I am buying a fifth wheel and the lady delivered it this afternoon and I found this in it along with a few other newer coins but I'm just learning about the newer coins so I have no clue about these can you give me a roundabout grad and value plus are there any errors on it if so where at

Pillar of the Community
United States
1093 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  04:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumismaticsFTW to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a great find!

Unfortunately, it's worth maybe a Dollar at most.

Someone cleaned it (hopefully not you)
Bedrock of the Community
United States
47501 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  04:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You posted in the wrong section. Tell us what errors you are seeing please. What grade and value do you think it is?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
695 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  08:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with @numis — cleaned and heavily worn, worth a dollar at most.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
73602 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Might make VG, but it's still a details coin (cleaned).
Pillar of the Community
United States
2602 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  10:34 am  Show Profile   Check robbudo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add robbudo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with above. No errors, cleaned & damaged. Dealers would buy it for 75 cents and sell for a buck.
Pillar of the Community
United States
605 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2022  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add prisbrey1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i didn't clean it I found it yesterday in a fifth wheel I picked up so its been cleaned and I'm not sure about errors I dont know what to look for regarding errors thats why I asked the community
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 612Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: