Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1941 S Is It A Large S Vor Small S The Youtube Guy I Was Watching He Was Lost With His As I Am Mine

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 627Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...

United States
606 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  12:35 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add prisbrey1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
1941 S is this a larg S or a small S the youtube guy I was warching to find out he was confused as I am but now I'm even more confused so I'm lost and what one is more collectible I dont even no anymore now I see I i stick with all you guy yes I might drive you all nuts I'm sorry for that but you tell me how it is so I guess yo are stuck with me longer I might keep driving you all bonkers I'm trying to work on that so I have been trying to give you guys some time off from me but you know what you are talking about plus you dont beat around the bush you tell me straight up and truthfully you guys tell what I need to hear not what I want to hear not like that othr guy so is mine a large s or a small s and what one is more collectible

Bedrock of the Community
United States
47515 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  04:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
606 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  06:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add prisbrey1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
so mine is a small S is the large date better than the small date and thanks john 1 I forgot about that I could look at the mint marks over at varietyvista
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17110 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  07:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There was no Large S in 1941, the only year of the Large S was 1928.
In 1941 the two varieties were the Small S and the Trumpet tail which are easy to distinguish.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
73646 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JimmyD nails it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
606 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add prisbrey1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well you guys new what I meant and thanks for putting me in my place and I really mean it thanks letting me know I appreciate it you guys are the best for real
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 627Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: