Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Daily      Weekly      Monthly      Yearly      Add New Event

Events for Friday, February 2, 2018

Smoky Mountain-Ft Loudon Coin Show, 8807 Kingston Pike, Knoxville

I'm planning on being at this show, the first one I have done in two years, and I'm hoping to see some of you there! Please let me know if you are going to attend, and by all means come by and say hello at the show. Ask for George or VDB Coins, and most folks there will know me. The weather that close to the Smoky Mountains can be kinda iffy, but usually it turns out to be better than what is predicted. But it's nice and warm inside. And the food is great, since it's a professional caterers! Around 50 tables, a decent-sized show with material that is better than you might expect.

**Hours: **
Friday Feb. 2, 10 am-6 pm
Saturday Feb 3, 9 am-5 pm.

Kind regards,

George

Posted by giorgio11

Previous Month February 2018 Next Month
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Upcoming Events

October 26
2018 SCNA 46th Annual Convention and Coin Show

October 27

October 27
52nd Annual Fresno Coin Show

October 28
52nd Annual Fresno Coin Show

October 28

Recent Events
October 13
October 12
October 7
October 6
October 5

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05