Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ijn1944's Profile    (Registered 11/12/2012)

The Basics

Last Post: Today     Last Visit: Today
 Total Posts: 2343    Daily Average: 0.78
 View Unarchived Topics
 View Unarchived Posts

Contact Information

Send an Email

Sales Information

Recent Topics

Determining Value For A 1976 S ICG Graded PR68 DCAM Silver Ike Dollar  Jump to Last Post
   Mint Set Pull, 1976 Lincoln Cent Toner  Jump to Last Post
   1984 D Reverse Strange Raised Line Going Across Diagonally  Jump to Last Post
   1994 Lincoln Memorial. Can You Help Explain What I Am Looking At?  Jump to Last Post
   Top Pop #1 PCGS MS-65+ 1968 5 Won  Jump to Last Post
   For Grading Pics May Not Be Good Enough. Also Marker On B In Liberty?  Jump to Last Post
   For Grading If You Can Please (2006 D Nickel)  Jump to Last Post
   1974 D Jefferson Nickel, Toned  Jump to Last Post
   MS? 1938 P Nickel Found During CRH?  Jump to Last Post
   Omg! Please Tell Me I Am Correct - Unc 1909 VDB W/ Indian Head On Obverse  Jump to Last Post
   HI Everybody I Have This 2003 D Penny I Do Not See VDB Is An Error?  Jump to Last Post
   1964 Jefferson Nickel Grading?  Jump to Last Post
   1993 Penny Struck With A Different Coin?  Jump to Last Post
   1984 D Lincoln Cent Help  Jump to Last Post
   I Just Inherited Some Coins  Jump to Last Post

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05