Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

coppernickeldaddy's Profile    (Registered 01/21/2008)

The Basics

Last Post: 07/13/2013    Last Visit: 07/13/2013
 Total Posts: 2224    Daily Average: 0.52
 View Unarchived Topics
 View Unarchived Posts

Contact Information

Send an Email

Sales Information

About Me

Started coin collecting around 1975; always enjoyed cherrypicking. Pretty sure I was a member of CONECA at one time, but not 100% sure. Around 1991 was lured to the "dark side" (baseball card collecting) and stuck with that for 17 years as a dealer and a collector. Finally got dissatisfied with it just a few weeks ago; sold EVERYTHING (hard pressed to find a card in the house now)! Within a day went to the bank and bought a box of pennies, dug out my old loupes (10X, 16X, 20X) and started checking the 'Net to see what I was supposed to be looking for. Ordered a new edition of the Cherrypicker's guide (my old edition only went up to the mid-80's) and once I get that I will really be ready to go!

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05