Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The January Fun Show! It's Official!

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 68 / Views: 14,768Next Topic
Page: of 5
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2012  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No sorry, we can't do 2 that close together. It takes months to prepare for these.
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2012  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Any plans on having a CCF booth at the Long Beach show

ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2013  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had already cleared it, just not "officially". Today I got official approval for vacation time to go to the F.U.N. Show
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2448 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2013  06:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carmykle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got my reservation for the Rosen. Can't get there until Friday. Just curious, any CCF members presenting a class this year? The presentations I'm attending are pretty much about Morgans, VAMing, and "Break Outs" (really...literally).

Can't wait to finally put some faces to the names!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1253 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2013  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Silver Searcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will CCF be at the ANA World's Fair of Money in August in Chicago? I'm asking this because there's no way I can make it to Orlando, but I live fairly close to Chicago so I may *fingers crossed* be able to make it to that one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
950 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2013  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add baysinger626 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I read somewhere that admission is free for this show?
Pillar of the Community
United States
950 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2013  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add baysinger626 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ooh.. I have another question. Will there be a PCGS booth or something that I can take coins to submit for slabbing rather than mailing them?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2013  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes and yes
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2013  01:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arnoldous to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Janaury is best of month of the start year,and I loved this month because this month is lucky for me.
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2014  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loganjonathan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now the question is are you guys coming back down for the summer FUN Show cause ill be there this time NOT as a page
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2014  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, I'm afraid not.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1436 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2014  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dave H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby,

Is next January's FUN show moving to Tampa, or does that change start in 2016?
Edited by Dave H
01/21/2014 12:34 pm
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2014  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Orlando one more year, then Tampa.
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2014  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loganjonathan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And even then they might have in Orlando again because of some scheduling issues the tampa convention center is having
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2014  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shermae to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely attending.
Page: of 5
Previous TopicReplies: 68 / Views: 14,768Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.88 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05