Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,803 / Views: 483,936Next Topic
Page: of 321
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
599 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2023  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hondo Boguss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another incredible scoop-n-score, cabowabo! I'll be heading over to my convenience/liquor store later to see what the owner has held for me.
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2023  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The day after my last quarter find I get this batch of coins from another machine.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
United States
101 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2023  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Khromtau to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder if my coinstar is broken or something, got a 2018 quarter and 2 2021 dimes(nothing wrong with any of them) and on my way out the door found a 2022 dime. I guess I can't complain, its free money!
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2023  03:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AllSeasons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Personally, I have never ever found anything from a Coinstar ...
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
Valued Member
United States
114 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2023  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cointree to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Personally, I have never ever found anything from a Coinstar ...

Same here. There is never anything there unless they are my own rejects which I already don't want!
Valued Member
United States
101 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2023  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Khromtau to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got these today, they are all cruddy and a couple of them are stuck together. but it is still free money!
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2023  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got these today, they are all cruddy and a couple of them are stuck together. but it is still free money!
Indeed!
Valued Member
United States
101 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2023  9:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Khromtau to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a Canadian 10 cent coin and a flattened coin from a campground in Mackinaw City, Mi. And some other pocket change. Although what I paid for was more than what I got.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
Valued Member
United States
101 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2023  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Khromtau to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Checked twice today and got a 1983 dime that was in front of the machine on the ground. I have checked most days this week so far.
Learn More...
United States
120506 Posts
 Posted Today  23H 6M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Checked twice today and got a 1983 dime that was in front of the machine on the ground. I have checked most days this week so far.
Better results that me!
United States
10 Posts
 Posted Today  9H 30M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EchoCoin2023 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went to Vons and check the coinstar today,got a few items,including a quarter, a dime, a penny, and something like decorating bead.

And finally get my first coin star silver!!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
599 Posts
 Posted Today  9H 2M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hondo Boguss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, Broseph!
I was at the store yesterday watching a mother/son feed a large bag of coins into the CoinStar, salivating at the thought they wouldn't check the reject bin.
Unfortunately, they fed in a lump of coins that were stuck together, and the machine jammed. Manager came over, opened it, and began clearing the jam. She grabbed a few of them and tossed them into a can labelled "dirt trap" on the inside. One of them I could tell was a silver quarter. After reassembly and restart, manager walked off and the couple finished by clearing out the rejects.
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
Pillar of the Community
United States
2489 Posts
 Posted Today  6H 12M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pulled this pile out of the reject tray.
4 silver dimes, 4 steelies, and a 2017
Aforika Berwa(South Africa) 10 cent piece!

Page: of 321
Previous TopicReplies: 4,803 / Views: 483,936Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: