Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Nohope's Wife Leah Is Making Tablecloths For The Show

First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 5,601Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
7729 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2012  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was not thinking "Dollar Bills" when I saw the OP thread title...but this is really nice!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
35610 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2012  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, that is nice. Never seen anything like it at any show I have been to. Props to Leah.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
90183 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5384 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2012  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did Richard supply the Dollars to sew together

Very nice job Leah.
Learn More...
United States
16357 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2012  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's awesome!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5854 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2012  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add D0ubl3Eagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6590 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Very nice - great job!
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3425 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2012  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I first saw this tablecloth I dashed off an email to my sister. I asked her of the availability of fabric with a coin design. She has some leftovers in the following designs:

She and her friend and business partner Judy have been making and selling these bowls for eight years. The bowls are reversible, hand washable and surprisingly tough.
These are samples:

The bowl on the left is nine inches and the bowl on the right is six inches.

A combination of the two pieces of the above patterns
could be used. Two bowls, one for each tablecloth, would
complement Leah's work. The club's "business" cards could be placed in each. Just one idea.

Let me know and I'll tell my sis to get to work.

http://www.sewbeait.com/Home.html

This would be my contribution to the CCF table in lieu of coins.

Brother, can you spare a "BARBER" dime?
Edited by matthewvincent
10/25/2012 9:02 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5850 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2012  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cloths two and three cut just waiting to be stitched together
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5850 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2012  04:46 am  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
29 lb box on the way to CCF inc Added some kids coins and old coin magazines as padding.
Might want to have Dad pick it up..
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
United States
2541 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
love it!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2012  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6849 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2012  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent ... well done!

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4048 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2012  06:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Leah, my wife loves it.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2012  06:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very clever. Looks fantastic!
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 5,601Next Topic  
First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05