Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Has Anyone Bought From Silvergoldbull?

First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 24,550Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Valued Member
Canada
258 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  09:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelphr33k to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would recommend them any day. They have great customer service and their products always ship fast. You can buy from them with confidence.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I tried ordering from TGB and shipping was terrible and they don't carry stock on what they sell

I've never heard of TGB. What do the letters stand for? Thanks...

Sounds like a nightmare!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
814 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Solidifier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Toronto Gold Bullion
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Solidifier.... I think I'll stick with SGB!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2014  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Solidifier.... I think I'll stick with SGB!
Canada
4 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2014  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silver_prince to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anybody know what happens if you don't pay in time after 3 days, or try to cancel the order? How are they going to enforce the charge on you? Are they really going to?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2015  10:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have placed order's in the past and I've only had good things to say about them. Do they have a Canadian app for phone? I found an american app but nothing Canadian. Does it exist or am I blind?
Valued Member
Canada
343 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2016  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aghawk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very happy with SGB. Shipping is fast and discreet, service is excellent - haven't ordered from them in a while as I am making smaller purchases (LCS, auctions) and the shipping is a factor unless you have a very large order.
Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2016  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bluequick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SGB had a extended buy program at one point. You payed 19.99 shipping on the first order, and then for every subsequent order, you payed 3.99 and the order was tacked onto the original order. The whole order ships every six months. I am currently waiting on an order. SGB is the best in Canada as far as I am concerned.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
814 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2016  12:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Solidifier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are the fastest to deliver and have decent customer service. There selection is amazing but there prices are a bit high imo.
Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2018  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocketman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are a good company but if your order is lost or stolen in transit they will not replace your order until their insurance company makes a decision which could take up to 5 months.
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2018  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fayster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
they currently have their 10oz bar selling at spot. It's a nice looking bar too
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1051 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2018  02:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1cent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SGB has the best online selection in Canada, the website is simple and easy to navigate, shipping is free over $500 (try to always order at least this amount), and the service is top notch if there's ever a problem.

J&M is also excellent, but can't match the ease of online purchasing with SGB, and most people are going to pick simple and fast over saving a few dollars. The ability to make a bill payment to SGB is great too!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4207 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2018  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have heard great things about them!

United States
5 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2018  02:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are owned by the same people who own JM. So quality/service there but price not so much.
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 24,550Next Topic  
First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.82 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05