Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

First To Post 2015 Coins Contest

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 57 / Views: 7,646Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2015  08:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ive found everything but the nickle
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2015  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know its over, but here ya go anyway since SJ hasent posted pics.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2015  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Contest Is Still Open Until We Get A Final Entry

Seeing a lot of 2015's in circulation, just post them on the same card with the date you posted them and win.

Never thought it would be this hard to give away a prize
Pillar of the Community
United States
3678 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2015  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I have still been looking - and today, success!

The Lincoln came from Speedway - 3-5
The Dime came from the cafeteria at work - 3-10
The Quarter also came from the cafeteria at work - 3-17
The Nickel - drum roll - came from Chipotle - 4-11 - they ran out of quarters and so I got nickels!
Edited by KenKat
04/11/2015 7:52 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2015  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And we have a winner !

April 11th all four coins found in circulation change. So the answer to the question " When do yearly circulating coins show up in change?"

The answer is " About mid April "

PM me your address and I will send out your prize.

Congrats ! KenKat and thanks to all for playing.
Edited by denco7
04/11/2015 9:43 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1192 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2015  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bertensgrad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I started seeing a lot of cents but nothing else
Pillar of the Community
United States
6370 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  01:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TypeCoin971793 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my first dime today. No nickels though...
Pillar of the Community
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to Ken! Mailed out your prize this morning

Thanks to all that took part, will resurrect this thread again next year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3678 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am anxiously awaiting it! I love getting surprises in the email, especially coins!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
GG!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10919 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2015  7:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, congrats!

I was only missing the nickel. Oh well, next year!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3678 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2015  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Prize arrived today! 2011 1.5 Euro Austria Vienna Philharmonic. ICG MS69. Neat coin - thanks again!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2015  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats KenKat! Nice prize!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2015  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad it arrived and you like it, it came from my senility collection. I think, aside from the Libertad, it is one of the nicest looking of the "World Bullion" coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1158 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2015  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tkbslc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hadn't checked in a while. Finally found my quarter. Congrats to the winner!

Page: of 4
Previous TopicReplies: 57 / Views: 7,646Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05