Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,320 / Views: 289,984Next Topic
Page: of 222
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2021  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dav4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im David from Baltimore Maryland, USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2021  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuZZ2681 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from the end of the world in NC inner Banks of Belhaven pop 1844 I have been collecting coin since 1962 serious question about 1968 & 1969 mint sets with s nickels in the phili cello
Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2021  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor444 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I am from Kingston, Ontario Canada. I inherited a collection and have sorted and cataloged them, now I am looking to understand what I have and how to build it.
Edited by Connor444
02/17/2021 11:16 pm
United Kingdom
7 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2021  02:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raider to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone I'm from Colchester in Essex, the town that the Romans named capital of England when they first invaded. I'm new to coin collecting and have learned the hard way after recently bidding for, and winning a coin that I discovered was a forgery. Looking forward to growing my collection and learning from the varied experience on this website.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2021  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gabriel casale to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Tucson, AZ
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2021  04:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wawaink to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Dallas/Ft.worth Texas. 58 years old (or near that) and just in past 2 years really took an interest in collecting U.S. coins. Watched a lot of videos, read a lot of online information. But I see that it really can get you close, self help books, videos, blogs on what to look for, but you need someāone who is an expert and willingly to advize on if your treasure is real or not. Till someone wiser says my coin is not machined or eroded doubling, I still have doubt. So that is why I am here to learn from you all. And thank you for allowing me to learn from you. Knowledge is power, and I thank you all ahead of time for the time any of you may take to correct and help me learn. Thank you! -Wawaink
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Damnitjo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Marceline MO
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1904 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  07:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pertinax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Raider

Quote:
Hello everyone I'm from Colchester in Essex, the town that the Romans named capital of England when they first invaded.

It's nice to see someone else from the UK joining.
Watch out for Secret Santa later in the year.
I lived in West Mersea when I was a child and made many visits to Colchester to look at the castle, Roman remains and to look at (not buy) the coins in the antique shops.
Life Fellow, Royal Numismatic Society

My wants list: http://goccf.com/t/283145
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TechCH to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Texas. Novice coin collector. I know there are experts here that can be very informative. I appreciate that and apologize in advance for any mismanagement of the forum I may make
Canada
15 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wannabfree to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from the Miami of Canada... St. Catharines, ON.
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  03:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jonjrl1963 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
J.L. From Portland Area in Oregon. Been on here a while, just never posted. Collecting interests are US- Gold coins and Seated material. I also have a lot of US National bank notes (CA & Oregon). Lastly, I collect and buy and sell US printed Philippines pesos paper money from 1903- thru to 1944 victory series. Also possess many 1943 Laurel and 1920 Wilson medals. Do some buying and selling at local coin shows. That's about it!
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kimberly74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Morning Everyone,
I am a 46 year old mom of 3 from Northern New Jersey currently living in Myrtle Beach, SC. I do not consider myself a coin collector as I've only started to accumulate coins based upon my 6 year old daughter and I finding random coins most of time out of nowhere they appear, so we have dubbed them to be pennies from Heaven and coins from the passed on. I eventuallystarted to take notice of what we were finding and I have questions regarding their meaning and, or, value. Thank you very much for for your patience as I navigate this new interesting and quite fun hobby.
Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ABuchan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! My grandfather and father got me interested in coin collecting at 6ish. I'm from New Brunswick, Canada.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vikingsword7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Thermopolis, Wyoming, best place to be in this day and age!
United States
1 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 17M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Butterfly1972 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys!! I'm from the New Orleans, LA area. I'm new to coin collecting and to this forum. I look forward to learning some new things from everyone! &
Page: of 222
Replies: 3,320 / Views: 289,984Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05