Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Kakaratt77's Nickel Contest

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 53 / Views: 5,304Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Sweden
1050 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2015  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add X2an to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking nice
"Always assume the lowest in value for best possibilities"
Pillar of the Community
United States
6365 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2015  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TypeCoin971793 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some very cool coins in that mint set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6365 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2015  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TypeCoin971793 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ha! 1995 mint set for 1995 nickels. This was a big hint for everyone.
Edited by TypeCoin971793
07/07/2015 6:04 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2015  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kakaratt77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's what I thought Type, but it went for a minute, haha....
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2015  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Earle42!!

Thanks for the contest.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2015  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kakaratt77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope Earle42 shows up or PMs me soon OR......
Pillar of the Community
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2015  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kakaratt77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Earle42 seriously? You have probably posted everyone on CCF but here today....Haha...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1249 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2015  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tweak800 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Earle42 was guessing for me haha just kidding congrats. I'm going to have to think of a contest but I'm in like with all my coins :/ I never know which post I'm on when I post I always Forget to look when it counts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6307 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2015  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey kakaratt. Sorry I forgot to subscribe to this one so I admit I forgot about it! And this is the first I have been able to email today. Not sure about tomorrow either though (migraine coming on tonight).

I don't know why, but the 1995 was the first thing that hit me.

Wow - I don't believe I have any modern Japanese. Thanks for this and thanks for the contest.

BTW - I tried to pm but the system says you don't want to receive any emails.

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Learn More...
United States
87820 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2015  01:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
BTW - I tried to pm but the system says you don't want to receive any emails.
I fixed that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2015  03:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kakaratt77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok Earle42, no problem and glad you need the Mint set. Will wait for your addy so I can ship ASAP!! Congrats!
Edited by kakaratt77
07/11/2015 03:21 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
6307 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2015  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
pm sent
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- Prosp long and liver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2015  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kakaratt77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Earle42 and congrats!! :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
6307 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2015  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@kakaratt
The set got here today and is beautiful! This is the only foreign year set in my collection. I also find it interesting the original mint packaging is also in English.

Thanks again for the contest and the great prize.
- Prosp long and liver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1414 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2015  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kakaratt77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're very welcome!! Jeff
Page: of 4
Previous TopicReplies: 53 / Views: 5,304Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05