Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Has Anyone Panned For Gold?

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 73 / Views: 7,694Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2018  05:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy Lord. NICE gold.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1015 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2018  06:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is the hard part that's me on the left
can't do this anymore in this Australian state

cheers
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2018  06:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know about bucket filling.
Gotta be careful of the lower back.
Nice set up with the high banker.
Very rich property.
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2018  10:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad for the page turn so that my gold is not beside that pile of
gold you posted Nuggethill. I zoom mine up so it appears a bit
bigger.

Its is shiny none the less. July 21 outing.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1015 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2018  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry SilverDon that dig site was a half oz a day and often much less,
the site is called the "common" and it's out at Windeyer NSW here in Australia,
a lot of the gold you see is quartz crushed in a dolly pot that came from detected sites all over Victoria and Western Australia.
I crush the quartz and pan it off it's one of the ways I retrieve the gold,
with photobucket re-posting the photo's for the "Aussie Gold Finds" you will see where the gold came from,
cheers Harry.
Edited by nuggethill
07/31/2018 12:20 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Out panning a bit by the ocean. A few little nugs.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7548 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've never done much before, but I found a honey hole near my house that's got a lot of specimen pieces and tons of bedrock and black sand. That'll be fun
My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952
1999 WAM #2:http://goccf.com/t/338710&whichpage=1
1981 Double Struck In Collar: http://goccf.com/t/350199&whichpage=1
ANA id: 3194067
My Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/236574/
If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
808 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2018  01:13 am  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just a simple question, what do you think is the bare minimum you would need to pan for gold? a panning dics and knowledge about the area?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2019  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Out for a few hours yesterday.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
United States
1026 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2019  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Don!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wore my Poppy panning today.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Learn More...
United States
16362 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2019  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I can here in Azusa canyon So. Cal

Took my bro in law.

Finds over the years.
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2019  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome. Nice garnets as well.

Snowy here now. Waiting for a thaw.
RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2019  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Small surprise in the pan yesterday.

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
2258 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  01:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

RCNA Member
APNA Member
CNCC Member
Page: of 5
Previous TopicReplies: 73 / Views: 7,694Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05