Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 United States Coins In Circulation.

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 323 / Views: 26,698Next Topic
Page: of 22
Pillar of the Community
United States
1976 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm 5 posts short :(
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm 5 posts short :(
Now you are three short.

Just to be clear...

Buy / Sell / Trade / Promotion

Post Your Numismatic Want Lists Here
You must have at least 50 posts and have been a member for at least 14 days to post a want list.

Post Numismatic Items You Have For Trade Here
You must have at least 250 posts and have been a member for at least 90 days to start a trade.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1976 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I put in a want request :)
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw that. Well done.

Now, back to the topic. Looking for those 2019 finds!
Pillar of the Community
United States
828 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2019  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I gave up my search for this year's quarters and bought the eight I couldn't find at a coin show last Sunday. I also bought three of the 'circulated' "S" quarters. I ended up looking through five cases of quarters from the bank and just found the first two "P's" of this year (and not many of them either).
I still haven't spotted any Philly cents or ANY nickels or dimes from this year. Thinking I might end up buying all of them for a buck each at the next coin show.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1976 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2019  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was in Seattle in August and I got around 50% of the quarters I needed. I have all the missing ones in uncirculated but I don't want to cut open packages to put them in a folder. I'll just wait until I get what I'm missing from change.
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2019  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I gave up my search for this year's quarters and bought the eight I couldn't find at a coin show last Sunday
I gave up the first year of the ATB. I have been filling my album from mint purchases.
Pillar of the Community
United States
828 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2019  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Normally in the past I've been able to find everything (though delayed) by year's end, but this year seems to be awful barren here in the Detroit area. As I stated earlier, all I've got so far this year in actual pocket change are a handful of "D" cents; and I got the two quarters only by searching through five cases from the bank.
It may be silly, but I'm thinking someone at the Mint has a bone to pick with my area of the country.
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rblskid97 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2019 P Penny

Pillar of the Community
United States
772 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was able to pick up rolls of the 2019D Texas and 2019D Idaho quarters!
Lincoln Cents - 2 holes; 1909SVDB/1914D / Indian Head cents - 14 Holes / Jefferson nickels - Complete / Buffalo nickels - 10 Holes / V nickels - 6 holes / Shield nickels - 5 Holes / Roosevelt dimes - Complete / Mercury dimes - 2 Holes; 1916D/1921P / Washington quarters - 4 holes / Standing Liberty quarters - 10 Holes / Barber quarters - 34 Holes / Kennedy halves - 6 Holes / Walking Liberty halves - 30 Holes / Franklin halves - 18 Holes
Other works in progress - 7070 / Canadian Cents / Canadian Nickels / SBA & SAC Dollars / Pres Dollars
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I was able to pick up rolls of the 2019D Texas and 2019D Idaho quarters!
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
679 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2019  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received the River of No Return Wilderness quarter.

It is the fourth out of five for 2019 I have received I am only missing the San Antonio Missions quarter.
Learn More...
United States
87505 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1093 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2019  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2019 hasn't been as kind to me with circulating coins. I haven't found anything from Denver, nor have I found any W quarters. The River of No Return hasn't turned up either, but it's still early.
Pillar of the Community
United States
828 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2020  08:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! It was February 7th, 2020, but I finally found my FIRST 2019 nickel. It's a Denver strike, and found.......in a Coinstar machine at Meijer. Still haven't found a dime yet.
Page: of 22
Previous TopicReplies: 323 / Views: 26,698Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05