Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9,942 / Views: 377,032Next Topic
Page: of 663
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3552 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What the hay What do we have to lose
Is this coins total weight more then 32 grams?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3268 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This will probably be all over by the time I get home from work,
so I'll have a guess now.

I guess the 2018 Russia 3 Rubles Saint George the Victorious silver bullion coin.
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces99557.html

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5057 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   7:09 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@joecoin and @triggersmob

Quote:
I guess the 2018 Russia 3 Rubles Saint George the Victorious silver bullion coin.

Love the reverse of that coin.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...IC_ID=303507
Edited by chafemasterj
Yesterday 7:10 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12018 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   7:49 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is this coins total weight more then 32 grams?

No...
In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

Oh that I was where I would be,
Then I would be where I am not,
Here I am where I must be,
Go where I would, I can not.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
885 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How long are you going to leave Steve in limbo... A guess has been made. I think he has got you.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Edited by loonielewy
Yesterday 8:28 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12018 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   8:52 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
How long are you going to leave Steve in limbo...

He's at work. Remember?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
885 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice guy. You can run, but you cannot hide. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12018 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   11:57 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Yes!

I debated asking for clarification regarding the mintmark, but thought that would be unfair since Numista only lists Moscow for 2018 despite mine being from St. Petersburg. I would still have been beat in the end, anyway.

Take it away, Steve.

Pillar of the Community
Australia
3268 Posts
 Posted Today  11H 6M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woohoo, I finally one another round.

Quote:
I debated asking for clarification regarding the mintmark, but thought that would be unfair since Numista only lists Moscow for 2018 despite mine being from St. Petersburg.

I was going to put Moscow as the mint as that was the only option in Numista, but forgot in my hurry.
I'll take the win anyway. :)

Nice coin by the way Spruett. :)

Now to find another coin.
I have a couple of hundred coins sitting on my desk that aren't added to my gallery yet, so that could make it harder.

Let's see what I can find.

View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3268 Posts
 Posted Today  10H 59M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK, found a random coin.
Let the fun begin.
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
United States
1588 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 45M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin minted in the Southern Hemisphere?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3268 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 37M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was this coin minted in the Southern Hemisphere?

No, not minted in the southern hemisphere.
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
United States
1588 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 29M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was the coin ISSUED by a nation in the South Pacific?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3552 Posts
 Posted Today  4H 20M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin minted after 1939?
Pillar of the Community
United States
785 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 5M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
not MINTED but perhaps issued there
Page: of 663
Previous TopicReplies: 9,942 / Views: 377,032Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.49 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05