Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

9th Annual CCF Nfl Contest

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 212 / Views: 9,892Next Topic
Page: of 15
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
657 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2019  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mailed it off Monday. You may get it before Christmas. Thanks again. Looking forward to seeing all the prizes.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2019  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Spaceace. My prize is going out in the mail tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2019  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everybody! I got a couple nice coins from The_Duke yesterday. One is headed towards my Jefferson Dansco! Thanks The-Duke!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10578 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2019  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I'm finally getting mine out tomorrow. I hope it fits!
Pillar of the Community
United States
790 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2019  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrestling_135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for the delay. Prize out in the mail today. Congrats on the win!
Pillar of the Community
United States
790 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrestling_135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any pictures of the prize pool?
Pillar of the Community
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2020  06:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for not contacting anyone I have been under the weather for a couple weeks and will try to get the prize out to you spaceace. I can not drive right now and your prize is at the coin store that I frequent.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
657 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2020  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Any pictures of the prize pool?

Should be landing soon. Glad the host won. Enjoy. .

Pillar of the Community
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2020  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really cool stuff with such a fun variety. I have been busy with holiday travel but I will get a pic up soon of the spoils. Thanks so much everybody!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
657 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I figured it out now. Your waiting for the SuperBowl to show us your winnings. .

Pillar of the Community
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carwash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to everyone.
I think he is waiting for me to send him his prize. It is still at the coin shop . I can't drive yet. On the last week of recovery (hopefully) from hip replacement surgery. I really feel bad about being so late on this.
Pillar of the Community
United States
790 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2020  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wrestling_135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Superbowl is done. Any update? :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2020  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately, going to have to wait a bit longer. I have been playing around trying to get the photos off my camera to post on here, but that's not happening. It doesn't seem to make what should be an easy task very easy on here. I have them resized so they are under the limit and then the optimizer says they are good to go but then they won't upload, so maybe I will come back and try again later but I have wasted enough time for now.

Anyhow, I hope to have them posted sometime soon so you all can see the great prizes. It has been awesome getting all these nice gifts. I really appreciate the kindness of everybody. Thanks so much!!
Edited by spaceace
02/07/2020 6:22 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3281 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2020  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I broke 2 bones in my right foot and then they found skin cancer (side of arch and heel), finally able to put full weight on it. Will be stopping by my store-age unit Monday and shipping out Tuesday...
If you guys/gals wear sandals (even with socks) or flip flops, don't forget to apply sunscreen. Pass it on, Doc said it's a common place because very few people will actually put sunscreen on their feet .
Spaceace...sorry for the delay
Pillar of the Community
United States
795 Posts
 Posted 02/29/2020  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No problem GreasyFingers, get yourself healed up!

Speaking of delayed, I have delayed getting the pics up. I have them saved and they are under the 300KB requirement (most of them well under it), but they still won't upload. On the optimizer it shows them as 171KB and another at 229KB which should be good to go, but when I save them and upload them it rejects them saying they are over the 300KB limit. Thanks to LoonieLewy for giving me tips to get me this far. I don't consider myself that computer illiterate or anything but who knows with technology I guess lol.
Page: of 15
Previous TopicReplies: 212 / Views: 9,892Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05