Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Roll Hunting Finds

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 289 / Views: 12,854Next Topic
Page: of 20
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2021  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also want to organize my finds more, as I usually use zip lock bags or a wooden box to store finds in. I would like to buy more organizing containers for my coins and paper money.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2021  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got another box of cents, I so far have found two wheat cents, some 2009's, some copper, and a few Canadian pennies.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2021  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I want to donate some of my CRH profits to charity (innocence project), to help people out. I just wanted to let you guys know what I plan on doing with some of my finds.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2021  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My mom told me that my dad and her got me 2 boxes of quarters, one for Christmas, and one for my birthday (January 9). They are so generous! They will be at the bank tomorrow, and I will open one Christmas Eve, and one after Christmas. The bank already said they would be coming in tomorrow; my bank is the best! Today, I got some $2 bills, and a roll of quarters; I found two 1976 $2 bills (I gave one to my dad for an early Christmas present), and a 1995 and some 2003's that I am keeping, as bills don't usually last long in circulation. I found one 2009 quarter (the piano one) in the roll, and I also am filling up some folders. It has been a very good day.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My parents also got me a cent box, a nickel box, and a dime box, plus the two quarter boxes; we picked up half of the order (one quarter box, one cent box, and one dime box) today. It is very exciting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
832 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is very exciting! Good luck!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
ANA # 3204217
CONECA # Y-6505
Valued Member
Canada
139 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  7:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fefimo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck in your search. The marsh- billing's is a nice find. Congrats!
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to wait until Christmas day to open the coins, as it is my Christmas gift from my parents; I did open the boxes to make sure they were older coins, and they are all circulated. I just have to wait until Christmas to actually do the searching though.
Valued Member
Canada
399 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very exciting, awesome gift.
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just have to wait until Christmas to actually do the searching though.
Enjoy!
Valued Member
United States
488 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After Christmas, I may look at all of my coin roll hunting finds for as far back as I can remember, and do a CRH timeline of my best finds. One thing I remember is the V-nickel ender that I found in 2018. I still have the picture, and I think it may be what started this thread originally. Also I got a Canadian (1965 Canadian penny) ender today from the gas station. I also searched a friend's change jar at Thanksgiving, and found a 1920 Wheat cent, and some older nickels.
Page: of 20
Previous TopicReplies: 289 / Views: 12,854Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: