Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rare 1c 1955 DDO Found In Coin Book!

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 52 / Views: 2,838Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
United States
4619 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That coin dude, WxMike DID have it graded by PCGS, look at the photo!
ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
United States
4616 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, a 55 DDO is still a 55 DDO even with a gouge. Amazing find and great job with the slab!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. varieties and errors
Pillar of the Community
United States
941 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add That coin dude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah sorry I didnt see that there was 3 pages, lol.
Keep track of your collection: https://en.ucoin.net/?ref=Ux0E0if

My collection: https://en.ucoin.net/uid112788
A friendly coin dude that is here for you!
A coin collector from the Midwest USA.
I specialize in minting varieties and coin identification.
I am online 3+ times every day for 6-12 hours.
My best US coin find: http://goccf.com/t/387871
Valued Member
United States
349 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mountainman 2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome find WxMike. I Know your excitement. I found one years ago in the wild but with considerable reverse damage. Also graded by PCGS. Yours is in much better condition. Congrats!
Edited by mountainman 2
12/08/2020 3:30 pm
Learn More...
United States
18317 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  9:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Glad it's the real deal.

Me too! And thx for following with the result for us.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
826 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Blimey, that's a fantastic find....... and congrats on the slab outcome.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2723 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2020  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Impressive! Amazing find!
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
The light shall never be engulfed by the flames of darkness. Even though night may devour, brightness shines, never defeated.
Enjoy the simplicities of life.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5758 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  02:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful album find and a great grade! Thanks for posting the results!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6914 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice indeed.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  06:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tileman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! You sure have a great find, congratulations! Did the album have anymore suprises in it? Thanks for sharing my 1'st time seeing one.
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  06:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tileman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! You sure have a great find, congratulations! Did the album have anymore surprises in it? Thanks for sharing my 1'st time seeing one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1125 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  09:36 am  Show Profile   Check Kloccwork419's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Kloccwork419 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too bad about the gouge but that's a wonderful find. What did your friend think of it?

Congrats!!
Edited by Kloccwork419
12/09/2020 09:42 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1772 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just seeing the update, congrats!!
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sorry its been a while. But I just got my coin graded from PCGS....Had regular service and took way longer than they usually take.
Congratulations!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1674 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice. WTG.
Page: of 4
Previous TopicReplies: 52 / Views: 2,838Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05