Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Who's Buying 2020 Mint Sets?

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 94 / Views: 3,387Next Topic
Page: of 7
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
364 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2020  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my uncirculated set the other day. Coins actually look really good.
Learn More...
United States
95896 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2020  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to agree, they do look quite well. Denver may have an edge though.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17225 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2020  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What's wrong jbuck? Does she have a restraining order on you?

Social distancing, he let her get 6 feet away.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
1329 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2020  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HOooooRAAAAAY! My idle threat of spamming David Ryders email was fruitful!

In-Transit
December 18, 2020 at 8:13 am

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
SEMINOLE-ORLANDO FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

it left wherever the mint had it finally and it's in my state and halfway to me now. I should have it by middle of next week.

Learn More...
United States
95896 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2020  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
HOooooRAAAAAY! My idle threat of spamming David Ryders email was fruitful!
Excellent!
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2020  06:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Excalibur1701 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sold out.
Learn More...
United States
95896 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1671 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2020  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Technically they're not sold out but in "Remind Me" status instead. Realistically, they're pretty much sold old. The eBay prices have already shot up in to the thirties and forties. My last order still has not shipped. I have two orders before that which have not shipped either, so I'm not worried yet.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1312 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2020  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm honestly surprised they reached "Remind Me" status this fast. I understand the limited production run, but given how late they were released, the price increase, and the lack of a W nickel, I figured it would take longer.
Learn More...
United States
95896 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2020  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was thinking the same, but I guess we should never assume anything this year.

Gee, you had to remind me about that nickel.
Valued Member
United States
398 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2020  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Flashbacks to 2012.
People are probably feeling this year will be similar and stocking up.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1671 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2020  09:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The sales figures came out this morning. As of December 20, 212,949 2020 mint sets were sold.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3608 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2020  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
7 pages of chatter and not a single picture!

Not the greatest of photos; bonus points if you can identify the character on the left of the second picture.

Learn More...
United States
95896 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2020  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
7 pages of chatter and not a single picture!
Never even occurred to me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1329 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2020  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just thinking that I think the mint actually gave them to USPS on the ship date from the website and USPS isn't scanning them in in order to stall on having to move them keeping them tied up in limbo for a couple weeks.
Page: of 7
Previous TopicReplies: 94 / Views: 3,387Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.88 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05