Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 W Kansas Quarter

First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 591Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Valued Member
United States
69 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Annaann911 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What about the V75?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4840 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The V75 is an addition to the 2020 W quarters to commemorate the allied victory in WW2. It is found on every 2020 W quarter. However, finding a W quarter is quite a nice find! They are scarce in circulation since a lot of collectors nabbed them from banks when they were first released.

-CH27
Collector of U.S. varieties and errors
Bedrock of the Community
United States
38545 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  2:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with all of the above,and it is a nice find...2x2 worthy.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
3636 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, very nice find!
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only 2 million of that series were minted, compared to hundreds of millions for the average P and D quarters.

Nice find!
Edited by MOS0239
01/25/2021 2:46 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50170 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not a DDR. That is Machine Doubling on the devices on the outer ring. Because the devices are incuse, MD enlarges the devices. Opposite what happens on raised devices. The DDR on the States and ATB Quarters are found in the central areas of the designs on the reverse and on the earlobe and left side of the motto.

Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
69 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Annaann911 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He got it from car wash!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1412 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$10 is kind of on the low end. it's more like a $15 average with some as low as $10 and some as high as $20 sold on ebay and a whole lot between $13 and $17 each.

I think it's safe to assume in the long run it's going to settle around $10 each though but currently it just depends on how many pop up for sale on there at the same time and how many buyers.

It's one of only 2 million of that design which is low as far as circulating quarters go. I'd recommend to save an protect it from further damages so it doesn't worsen in condition over time.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1685 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
He got it from car wash!

Good thing he noticed it - great to find a "W" mint mark quarter in circulation.
Everything can change in just one day.........

Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Valued Member
United States
137 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yorkish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the Weir Farm version of this coin. Great find!
Edited by Yorkish
01/25/2021 4:20 pm
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
He got it from car wash!

Send his butt back to that car wash!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4239 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
if he got it out of a "change for a dollar" machine...If so, I'd empty it..
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Valued Member
United States
393 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add antmark3d to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice W find
Valued Member
United States
69 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Annaann911 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hes autistic and because we couldn't get coins from bank for him to look at we would go to the car wash and get quarters, thank you all for your feed back, hes super happy now! God bless!
Valued Member
United States
136 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Altec12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to get a small amount like $5 worth of pennies from my bank but was denied because of COVID. Another source for quarters that I use by necessity is the laundromat.

That is where I found my 1st 2019 W San Antonio Quarter.

And yes I pretty much put all of the cash I had on me into the change machine, that's just what we do, but I did not find any more.

Keep hunting.
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 591Next Topic  
First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05