Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New 2021 Silver Eagles And Type 2

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 3,322Next Topic Page 3 of 3
Valued Member
United States
243 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
REMIND ME at 12:18 ET
Valued Member
United States
443 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just picked these up today:

ETA, side-by-side, and now in airtites:

Edited by bzookaj
07/24/2021 6:23 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11325 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking' good, bzookaj!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3408 Posts
Valued Member
United States
316 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2021  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MisterT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just received mine in the mail today. I ordered 2 raw ones and one in a NGC slab MS-69. To be honest, all three look pristine to me even under the loupe and the fields are almost prooflike. Purchased from Pinehurst, the raw coins were $41 each and the slabber was $48.
Valued Member
United States
443 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Where did you pick them up from?

Local coin show. Lots of vendors had the type 2 from $40-45. One had mentioned having issues getting type 1s. Got the type 1 from a different vendor. They had a bunch in their case face up, and I happened to see at the bottom, half hidden, the old reverse, to find out they were the type 1s ($38).
Learn More...
United States
105008 Posts
Valued Member
United States
411 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2021  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't realize the obverse fonts were so different. I knew they were making minor changes, but they seem pretty bold.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4869 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got my proof versions in the mail from the mint:

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
617 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

VERY NICE!! Score!
Learn More...
United States
105008 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Outstanding!
Valued Member
United States
302 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2021  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my proof.

Insert barryg's picture here. Looks just like it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3408 Posts
Learn More...
United States
105008 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got my proof.
Congratulations!

Quote:
Insert barryg's picture here. Looks just like it.
Well played!
Valued Member
United States
302 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my email from the Mint to make sure my account information is correct for the ASE S Proof enrollment.
Page 3 of 3   Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 3,322Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05