Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Item Never Arrived Help

First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 1,021Next Topic Page 2 of 2
Valued Member
Lebanon
325 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought the item and send it to a friend address, I knew the next day that person is traveling , so I contacted the seller he told me he already send it , ,he gave me the details of the envelope how he send it and I waited a bit I thought I didn't received it yet because of the covid or because my friend wasn't during the period of the estimated delivery at home , after that he contacted me asking if the item arrived but it didn't , I tried to contact him 2 days ago I didn't get any response from him yet. He looks like a reputable seller, He tried to help me but I didn't have any single proof other than his words that he actually send it.
It was bought from the USA almost 3 months ago.
Edited by chronos
03/02/2021 6:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
chronos, you haven't mentioned from where the shipping started, or how much time (days) has elapsed since your purchase. If the time period has been less than a month I don't think you should be overly concerned yet. Many items I've bought from Canadian sellers, who might be just a nine hour drive from me, have taken four or five weeks to show up at my USA mailbox.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3138 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How long ago did you buy this coin? And where was it being shipped from? I bought one Shipped from Europe. and took 3 weeks to make it to the US.
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainmandrake1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope it was a cheap coin! Otherwise that seller is out money! If you're a US seller who doesn't sell to overseas buyers, be aware that there are ebay forwarders now working in the US-they buy the item for a foreign seller and ship it to them. Sounded scary the first time this happened to me, although the transaction went through without any problems. (ultimate destination was Japan).
Valued Member
Lebanon
325 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coin was bought 3 months ago from the USA, it was a cheap coin but a beautiful one in Unc condition.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56804 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ask again, have have you opened up an issue in the eBay Resolution Center?
Pillar of the Community
United States
5901 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If it's not too late, your best bet is to open up an item not received case with eBay. Beyond that, I don't think I can help you anymore.

Good luck!
Valued Member
Lebanon
325 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  04:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No I didn't open an issue with the eBay resolution center
Pillar of the Community
United States
5901 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No I didn't open an issue with the eBay resolution center

That avenue is (or was) available to you and was there to protect you from a problem like this. You should have used it.

Valued Member
Lebanon
325 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  03:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sadly it isn't available anymore, is there something that can be done?
Pillar of the Community
United States
5901 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You made a terrible mistake by not working within the eBay system that is designed to help you when problems like this arise.

That system has time constraints that are liberal, but are not unlimited.

I hope you learned your lesson.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56804 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What was the date of the original transaction?
Valued Member
Lebanon
325 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2021  05:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
28 october 2020
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18431 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2021  06:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have never bought on eBay,
I like to examine every coin that I do decide to buy,
with a prior close in hand examination.

Because of COVID-19, my coin buying activities have come to a complete stop.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3355 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2021  06:20 am  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
if you paid with Paypal, and used a credit card you have 180 days to file for an item not received, you will need to open a claim through Paypal,
Page 2 of 2   Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 1,021Next Topic  
First Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05