Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Aussie Mule Owners

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 166 / Views: 21,671Next Topic
Page: of 12
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2008  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
good find kissfreak , hang on to them as they are virtualy all gone from circulation and a few big ebay spenders have been slowly accumulating a large hoard of them , and the price has gone up lately
Pillar of the Community
Australia
652 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  12:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Squire Wilson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...here is the "mule" that I have recently added to my collection. As I am an Aussie it is only appropriate that I register my Mule within the contents of this CCF topic...

Squire

Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  01:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find square wilson
Pillar of the Community
Australia
652 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  01:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Squire Wilson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...thanks PNC king

I had been looking for this coin for sooo long - since 2013 . After a few years of searching I got to thinking that maybe I would never have this coin in my collection (I refuse to buy the coin because that would be "too easy").
However, it came my way when I least expected it

Squire
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2016  03:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i think you might of found one of the very last mules in circulation , well done squire wilson , your mule has found a good home
Valued Member
Australia
52 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2016  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnny1989 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Nice find Squire Wilson
Congratulations!

John
Edited by johnny1989
11/23/2016 08:36 am
Australia
17 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2016  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curleys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found my first yesterday! Pretty rough but I'll take it. I had half given up on the idea of finding one, now I'm keener than ever
Cheers
Curley

Pillar of the Community
Australia
652 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2016  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Squire Wilson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...thanks PNC king and johnny1989

It was also great to hear that Curleys has joined the "Aussie Mule Owners Club"

This proves that they are still "out there"

Squire
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5290 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2016  06:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats curleys. Well done!!
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2016  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find curley , as most mules have been found nowdays
Valued Member
Australia
52 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2016  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnny1989 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Congratulations Curleys!
Nice find!

So, it proves that 2000 10c mule $1 coins are still out there!

John
Edited by johnny1989
11/24/2016 11:21 am
Australia
17 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2016  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curleys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all, I'm keen to find my 2nd now........then 3rd
Cheers
Curley
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2016  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck searching curley
Australia
1 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2016  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mysrh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Join the club here. Found it at the least expected, inside a bag of coins. Want to slab it
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2016  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find mysrh
Page: of 12
Previous TopicReplies: 166 / Views: 21,671Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: