Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

United States Mint Opens Sales For Designer Edition American Eagle Gold Two-Coin Set On August 5

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 1,557Next Topic Page 3 of 3
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
670 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and sold out in 2 min. Didnt get one but not too upset
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pilotaggie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to get one and it sent me to this page that said press and hold the button to prove you are a human. After I did that a few times it told me the checkout page didn't exist. Thanks mint!
Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That was a disaster. 8 times page not found on final confirmation, then it said I was too fast to be human and gave me press and hold, 3 times. Oh well...
Valued Member
United States
429 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was about the pull the trigger with it in my bag but decided against it in the last minute. Who knows if it would have even processed anwyays.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2767 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to get and failed. I don't believe that all 5,000 sold out in 2 minutes. I believe that was a glitch.
Pillar of the Community
United States
710 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I failed on the final step 4 times. Then it was sold out. They really need someone smart enough to fix that last step.
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same Here Struck Out. Got a Message invalid Item in Cart. Excuse me

I did the Search ( Bar ) and it came up then I put in in my Bag Check out . to Final Review Too Late Site Still not working like it used too.
Hope they go back when more than One item is being sold that Day to have the Continue Shopping on the day of sale
Pillar of the Community
United States
2977 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Capital Mint is offering $680 a set They also stated, they would pay $100.00 for a Set of S and D Morgans too...... :(..... Ebay's at $1100.00 !!!!!!
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add VictoryHighway to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I attempted to order one of these, had a few hiccups, but was able to complete checkout in about one minute. Much smoother sailing for me than the Morgan's earlier in the week.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1097 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seemed really smooth, was confident I had it, then it would just keep going to an error page rather than order confirmation. Got like 6 tries in there and it never went through
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
166 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nemlas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Couldn't get it. I did get emails from a few coin dealers/ companies offering a $ 50.00 bonus if you bought these for them. No wonder I missed out.
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2021  12:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
LOL forget the dealers offering bonuses. Sell yourself on Ebay and make about $400.
Pillar of the Community
United States
710 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2021  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't believe this became available again between 7-8:30AM unless I wasn't refreshing fast enough.
Edited by RPT
08/06/2021 08:34 am
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2021  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't believe this became available again between 7-8:30AM unless I wasn't refreshing fast enough.

Nah it did become available. I almost got it but was hampered by something else in my cart. Good thing though, now reading how much of a "box premium" was attached.
Page 3 of 3   Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 1,557Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05