Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Coins And Banknotes Of Fiji!

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 263 / Views: 15,694Next Topic
Page: of 18
Pillar of the Community
Australia
928 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  05:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have a few Fijian coins was given by a friend well he travels alot saves a few coins an gives me them every 3 months.

Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Have a few Fijian coins was given by a friend well he travels alot saves a few coins an gives me them every 3 months.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
928 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  11:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had forgotten about this one lol. Thanks jbuck

Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
1062 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2022  03:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great Coins.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
928 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2022  03:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just going to add the coins princetane didn't have 1949-1952
Fijian half penny's.

Pillar of the Community
Australia
928 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2022  03:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Didn't have the 1949 half penny.
Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
New Zealand
15 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2022  01:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jvrnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a graded set of QEII 10/- notes (52a to e, plus specimen) that I have gathered together.

Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2022  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here is a graded set of QEII 10/- notes (52a to e, plus specimen) that I have gathered together.
Outstanding set!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
928 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2022  10:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice notes, I got this today my friend dropped it off.

Learn More...
United States
120433 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2022  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice notes, I got this today my friend dropped it off.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
660 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2022  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some great notes and coins, thanks for sharing.
The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
660 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2022  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ttkoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Allcoinage, that 34 Fiji sixpence is a bottler!
The Ox moves slowly, but the Earth is patient.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
928 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2022  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes ttkoo not many good quality ones out there especially details are significant on this one.
Page: of 18
Previous TopicReplies: 263 / Views: 15,694Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: