Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Princetane's 3,000 Posts Super Giveaway To You!

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 145 / Views: 4,379Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community
United States
2450 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A package arrived at my house today as well containing two beautiful commemorative $2 coins. Thank you Princetane.
Valued Member
United States
441 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well worth the wait! Thank you again!!

I am quite fond of these coins. Imagine how many pubs they've passed through and how many stories they have to tell.

Here's the first of two, 1894 half crown.

Edited by halfamind
12/09/2021 9:13 pm
Valued Member
United States
441 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And here is the second...

Edited by halfamind
12/09/2021 9:23 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2538 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like you got the mystery prize! Awesome prize's Princetane. You went all out with this milestone contest!
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3351 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2021  02:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Halfamind, that was the mystery prize. I call it "Mother and son wearing each other down".

Seriously two historic and well used pieces that make nice conversation pieces.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3351 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2021  02:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The list of prizes and winners to Fri Dec 10!

Numis Rob - 1949 New Zealand Crown

Zurie - Australian $2 2013 Queens Diamond Anniversary

Wrekkdd - NZ 1933 Halfcrown

Spruett - NZ silver 3d and 6d sampler group

McShilling - 1829 GB Halfcrown

Hfjacinto - 1914 Australian Florin

Loonielewy - 1929 GB Florin Hi Grade!

Kena - 1944 Hi grade Kiwi 6d and 2010s commem 50 cent coins

Triggersmob - NZ 1994 Bimetallic 50 cents, NCLT

Nfine - Aussie $2 commems 2016 Currency anniversary and 2020 peace, the first is a very scarce coin! -

Halfamind - Mother and son reunion silver GB coinz -

And that is everyone, thanks and Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukkah! all!

PS Please don't expect a repeat at 4k posts
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3473 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2021  04:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks to you Princetane and wishing you an awesome Christmas and new year. :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9810 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2021  04:04 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Princetane for the giveaway and Happy Christmas!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5865 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2021  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see every has received their gift, Merry Christmas to all.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
939 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2021  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again Princetane. Merry Christmas everyone, and be sure to get in on my 1000 post contest coming in a few months or so. .
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3660 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2021  10:59 am  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
don't know what happened, but I haven't received anything, and I was on your confirmed list. But you are saying all accounted for?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2538 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2021  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@silverwolf, you were one of the original Canadian to apply I hope you didn't get forgotten, I can send my prize to you(I really like it) but as one of the first couple to register you would be more deserving since I was added into the contest after the original Canadian limit.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3660 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2021  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I can send my prize to you

No I am sure it's still coming, 1st page shows 12- prizes, Last page shows 11 received.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2538 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2021  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully princetane will chime in to let you know if there was an issue or not. If there was some issue I will be willing to compensate the issue as I imagine it's not cheap to chip all, it's the least I could do for such a generous contest. An being further down the list of winners for Canada them you. Hopefully it was a simple number mix up. Let me know.
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3351 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2021  12:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silverwolf - just realised, that you did get sent a prize.

It has not arrived yet, realised I sent out 10 envelopes with 12 prizes and only 9 with 11 prizes have arrived.

I am so sorry and got caught up in the excitement of everyone else getting their prize.

Hopefully it will arrive soon.

If it has not by January 10 - email me and I will send you another prize. Sorry man, you did everything requested of you and you should not miss out
Edited by Princetane
12/29/2021 12:56 am
Page: of 10
Previous TopicReplies: 145 / Views: 4,379Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: