Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Holiday Exchange -Secret Santa -Enter By 27 Nov

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 483 / Views: 25,042Next Topic
Page: of 33
Learn More...
United States
15198 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Down to the last Dozen
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Valued Member
Russian Federation
483 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  02:17 am  Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I returned from vacation and received a notification that something had come to me from Lithuania, but it turned out to be just a postcard that has nothing to do with CCF. I'm starting to worry. I hope the package reaches iemenya.
Valued Member
Canada
413 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  09:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SelectCoinCanada to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I too received my package yesterday, some great US circulation coins to add and upgrade my US collection I am more than grateful! I will post some pictures this weekend.

@SaintRiley
Quote:
A couple of Canadian penny blanks
Those are actually US type 2 blank planchets. I did see the original mint bag back when I purchased them, it was either 1996 or 1997 but regardless they are C.P.Z
Learn More...
United States
15198 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  09:56 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
14 Jan
09:56 forum time

Not yet received

chronos
Giedrius
Jgfindring
jram
molydeii
oih82w8
Slerk
Susuman
Tanman2001
T-BOP
Wornslick
rggoodie
aka Richard
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1892 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Check gidjit's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add gidjit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well here it is ,probably the smallest coin on this thread a russian denga of Ivan IV the terrible. 1533 - 1584 ,really cool ty santa!

please check out my collection of large cents from 1858 - 1920 (click link below, you DO NOT need a facebook account to view)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...l=4b87156114
also you can see my collection of 1859 die pairs here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...47995&type=3
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2022  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Half to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice denga! I really appreciate the details on the horse and rider when you can make them out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
509 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jeffbuckes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great additions to the holiday party! The variety of gifts is truly astounding. Never too late to post those pics. Please keep them coming.
Pillar of the Community
United States
588 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SaintRidley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SelectCoinCanada - Oh neat! I just assumed since the rest was Canadian that those were too.
Learn More...
United States
108260 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  10:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
well here it is ,probably the smallest coin on this thread a russian denga of Ivan IV the terrible. 1533 - 1584 ,really cool ty santa!
Fascinating!

Feel free to share it here... http://goccf.com/t/257235
Valued Member
Lithuania
371 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2022  05:54 am  Show Profile   Check giedrius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add giedrius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received Unbelievable Secret Santa's gift! Thank You! And video in my Lithuanian numismatic channel about it
U4-GN7phofY

Learn More...
United States
15198 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2022  06:02 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
19 Jan
06:02 forum time

Not yet received

chronos
Jgfindring
jram
molydeii
oih82w8
Slerk
Susuman
Tanman2001
T-BOP
Wornslick
rggoodie
aka Richard
Learn More...
United States
15198 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2022  06:02 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We are down to 10
rggoodie
aka Richard
Learn More...
United States
108260 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2022  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Received Unbelievable Secret Santa's gift! Thank You!
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5053 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2022  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a chunky medallion....
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11421 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2022  12:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad we're getting down to the last few. CCF Secret Santa is turning into the NFL season... a nearly all-year-round phenomenon.
Page: of 33
Previous TopicReplies: 483 / Views: 25,042Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: