Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Error Is This? It Is A 2020 Or 2021 US Penny. I Can't Tell For Sure Due To Error.

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 32 / Views: 2,192Next Topic Page 3 of 3
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
399 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cons to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You sure gave it a good try Sargent! Cool erro, hope you find one :)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
765 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  11:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Cons.not done yet! Got 2 rolls coming from a closer location to Chesapeake! Fingers crossed!
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Exrider to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have been searching for any more of these Cuds online. I found this one for sale on eBay from a google search, however when I click on the link it disappears on the eBay site? I can't find it at all on there, even as a sold item? I'm not sure why? But this I am assuming is the 3rd one found.

Valued Member
United States
250 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  12:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gorham_collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The one sold on eBay it was from the guy on Facebook that found 25 in $5 worth of rolls he obtained. Someone else I knew that is friends with the original founder on fb sold that one eBay. There's been more found 29 to be exact and who knows how many there is out there
Edited by gorham_collector
12/09/2021 12:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1078 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know there probably weren't any released in Kentucky.

I have hunted a couple boxes worth of 2021 cents here.
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
My Ebay Store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coinhunter...047675.l2559
ANA # 3204217, CONECA # Y-6505
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
765 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got 10 rolls coming from Roanoke Virgina, and 10 from Seaford, VA.fingers crossed? Checked 5 more rolls from Charlottesville and no Cud error. finding lots of chips in Lincoln's head and no rim on some, off center 1%! Have also gone through 10 rolls from Kentucky, nothing! Sarge
Edited by Sarge50
12/09/2021 6:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1721 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got 10 rolls coming from Roanoke Virgina
That's my town, Sarge! I have a few boxes but have not dug into them yet. Good luck, hope you find some, very cool break/CUD!
-makecents-
Edited by -makecents-
12/09/2021 6:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
765 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  9:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@makesense..I want this one pretty bad for my Cud collection! I think this is going to BOOM down The road!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1721 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  9:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@makesense..I want this one pretty bad for my Cud collection! I think this is going to BOOM down The road!
I'll tell you what, if I luck up and find two, one is yours.
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
250 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gorham_collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Idk how to quote things on here yet lol but Sarge50 you sure are into cuds hopefully you find one. My friend I know Robert adams is also crazy into cuds he got 10 to thousands of them. I'm really into shield cents as well mostly doubled dies but I also have errors as well offcenters, 2021 clipped Planchet, and a spilt die 2020. Also a few cuds.
Keep us updated I'm sure u will haha of what I find and where.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
765 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@-makesense- that would be Very cool buddy! Got 2 of the rolls from Roanoke, VA and found no Cud! Still waiting for 8 more form same location! Also opened two from Pittsburg, PA and zero cuds! I'm still finding several with chips in Lincoln's head and forehead and a bunch with the date having Machine Doubling! Will update as the rolls roll in, ha ha ha ha! Sarge
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
765 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2021  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@-makecents-.you might want to rethink "giving me one" if you find 2 after I saw this auction today for one on EBay! I knew this was going to be a big hit With error collectors and especially since it's so new! Don't know if this guy found it in New York but if he did theirs more to be discovered! I'm gonna find one, just gotta get in my hands 4 boxes I have coming from Chesapeake, finally got some from their coming! Even opened some rollers for Puerto Rico, NY, Indiana and still working on a Box from Roanoke,VA. FINGERS, TOES, EYES crossed! Sarge

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
765 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2021  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Final price..WOW!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1721 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2021  08:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope you find a whole brick of them, Sarge! Good luck to you!
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
250 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  12:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gorham_collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All stage progressions that are known for 2021 error for anyone following this thread.
Page 3 of 3   Previous TopicReplies: 32 / Views: 2,192Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: