Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Special Issue 2008 $ 2.00 Bi Metal 400th Of Quebec 12 Coins

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
Canada
868 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2008  05:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andre1621 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Topher

No problemo my freind if you don't come out with anyting I would be more then happy to help you out on this one
Canada
33 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2008  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinmam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Andre did you say the coin won't be in maritime. could I get one from you

Pillar of the Community
United States
5318 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2008  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KurtS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
400 years? Congratulations to Quebec!

I'll be interesting in seeing the design--has it been unveiled yet?
Also, any word on who designed the coin? I would hope Quebecois were involved.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
868 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2008  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andre1621 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok Ladies And Gentlemen

I have new information for those that want to get the new $ 2.00 coin for the celebration of the 400th of Quebec.

First: All the Caisse Populaire will have a total value of $ 2000.00 per Caisse and they will be issue to members only.

The good new is that the $ 2.00 coin are already delivered across Canada to all the Caisse Populaire,and they will be available on May 7-2008.

The bad new is that only one roll per members.

And the other good new is that I am a members of those Caisse and believe me I will get more then on stupid roll.

This is from a sure source.

Andre
Edited by andre1621
04/24/2008 5:26 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
868 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2008  5:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andre1621 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Coinman

I'm saying that the only place that you will be able to have those $ 2.00 coin is and only from the Caisse Populaire across Canada,if you don't have a Caisse in your town a good chance that you will get these in your circulation change.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
965 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2008  10:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Andre, I don't have an account with them, and they're not exactly close to home. I may need to take you up on your offer for a roll. I will let you know. Thanks.
Valued Member
Canada
186 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2008  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add timotay01 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cools the one in Mississauga is on my way home from work
Valued Member
Australia
332 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2008  07:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brissyboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Andre,

Could you put me down for two coins please if possible. I have been trying to collect the various issues but it is not always easy to do from Australia. The 2010 Games 25c from the petrol stations are impossible unless one can get them on eBay. The RCM will not sell to individuals outside of Nth. America. This Twoonie would have been equally hard without your assistance. Many thanks for your offer to help members.

Wayne
Pillar of the Community
Canada
868 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2008  08:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andre1621 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM SENT Wayne

And you know it's always possible to get Canadian coins from most of the members on CCF,I'm sure most of us will be glad to help you in gaining some of them.

Andre
Valued Member
Australia
332 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2008  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brissyboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Andre. Message received.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4678 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2008  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am so excited about getting this!
Canada
9 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2008  11:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add alterego to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For all that were interested you can now see the coin on ebay.
Sorry but I am not able to post a working link.

Brendan
Edited by alterego
04/27/2008 11:42 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
868 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2008  05:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andre1621 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alterego

For your information I know that the 2008 twoonie is out and what's on ebay is the regular issue,beside this one there is a special issue coming out on May 7-2008 and this coin is not out yet so I don't think that even Ebay as it on auction,when I say special issue I mean that the reverse of the coin will have a different design.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1360 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2008  07:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snooba to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Andre,

Is it possible for me to arrange a trade with you for two of these coins?
Please let me know if that is okay? Or else I can purchase them from you?

Snooba.

Canada
9 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2008  10:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add alterego to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coins on ebay are the 400 anniversary coins, not sure why they have them pre-release but I snagged some pics

Image: qb1.jpg
21.75 KB

Image: qb2.jpg
20.35 KB
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05