Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Time To Decide

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 2,949Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5869 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2005  4:16 pm Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Ok I have been saving all year for a metal detector.
I have enough to buy a new whites or Garret. But being the cheap person I am I am thinking second hand may be the way to go. Anyone here want to sell me a good used machine before I run off to browse ebay?
You know you have been wanting to upgrade but don't know what to do with the old one. Nows your chance.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Edited by nohope587
12/23/2005 4:19 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
7123 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2005  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Metalman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nohope

If I could upgrade from the sale of my old machine , I dont think I would do it !!!

But If you get a shot at a good Whites that would be my choice,, before you do the ebay thing you might consider calling around to some of the pawn shops in your area !! or even finding out if you have a metal detecting club around, a person could do well to get to know a few others who may just have what the Doctor ordered !!

Welcome to the next addiction !!!

Rick
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5869 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2005  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Strange but the nearest club seems to be in Austin.
I am leaning towards and Ace 250 if I go with Garret it seems to have everything a novice like myself would need and would also be something I would not grow out fo too fast. Off to research Whites now
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21352 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2005  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Hey Richard,

I just sent you an email.

Here's Fred's store...

http://metaldetectors.ecrater.com/

Talk to him and tell him I sent you.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 2,949Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05