Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hobo Nickel-Davy Crockett In His Coonskin Cap And The Alamo

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1080 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2011  10:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add specksynder to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...RK:MESELX:IT

This is a hobo nickel I created... it seems to be getting some pretty good bids, and I think it's very original, but thought I'd try to get it more exposure here :)
Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2011  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wolverine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love the nickel!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1582 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2011  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I want this coin so bad I can taste it, but I'm much more than "broke." You won't take an IOU and hold onto it for about 6 months, will you?
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Pillar of the Community
United States
1080 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2011  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add specksynder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for the kind comments, guys... it sold for a nice price :)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1582 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2011  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great sale! I really wanted it, because is it was Texas, The Alamo and Davy Crockett. How could you lose?

I have a specksynder original that will go up in value with each sale you make. I'm gonna use it for my retirement someday. Everyone knows that the big name artist in any field are a great investment.

I'd love to try a Hobo Nickel some day. All I need now are all the tools, some good ideas, and the talent. Oh... I guess I'll need some nickels too.
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05