Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coins Up On My Acct & Friend's Account, Some Real Nice Ones

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,674Next Topic  
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  4:48 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Edited by coinguybrian
09/08/2011 8:49 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2011  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice coins.
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2011  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, just hoping I don't get creamed again....need to buy a new car.
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2011  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also check out this restored 1914-D nickel I have up on agalloch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...t_886wt_1319
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2011  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you SO much for the bids guys; I see some CCF names in there, but I got good money overall for my stuff this time (even with a pricey one ending at 7 AM by accident : p).
Pillar of the Community
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2011  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you did well.
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2011  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Again, thanks. I have two Barber quarters, a repunched date Seated quarter, and a Barber dime going up on Sunday. Not much, but this is the remainder of what I meant to list.
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2011  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These four coins are ending today, bids still pretty low!
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2011  10:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,674Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05