Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All members, post your most recent US Coin purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 410
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
Valued Member
United States
155 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2012  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add VACookey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got this at a coin show last weekend. I really liked it but the guy wanted $15 for it. I didn't feel like paying that much so I walked away. I went back later to look at it again and the other guy at the table asked for $10. So I took it. But isn't that weird? I didn't even have to negotiate them down. It's like they just pulled numbers out of the air for their products. Oh well. It's mine now.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1500 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2012  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinstar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ridge that 37 looks great
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2012  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A few dimes I bought at the coin shop today. Nothing crazy. Just filling some spots in the Dansco's. One more Roosevelt and set complete!

Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2012  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Roosevelt set complete!

Also grabbed a few Mercs out of the tub.

Pillar of the Community
United States
5437 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2012  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Way to go Ridge_Runner!
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3253 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  01:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New purchases :)

Pillar of the Community
United States
579 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  01:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LTMets44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking coins Murrlington.
Pillar of the Community
United States
584 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  05:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amassey08873 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love seeing such quality pcs everyone! So many coins I'd love to have in my collection!
Murrellinton anything hiding behind that 1883 date, maybe a repunched date. I see a similar die break in Cherry Pickers Guide but it goes all the way from top left of the date to bottom right side of date.
Very Nice though!
Here's two of my newest purchases last week.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2001 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cipster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my latest purchase an 1806 Draped Bust Half pointed 6 and stem through claw. There's a huge die crack through the date and on to star 5.

There are so many die combinations in this year but I think it is O-117 R4. Can anyone confirm that?

Also, any opinions on grade?

Member ANA and EAC
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm very jealous! Those are some great looking buys everyone! Makes me want to get off my dime kick.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1497 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mysilveryears to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just in case you need more persuasion:

I think in an earlier era this colorful toning might have been called 'tarnish'.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7147 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2012  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A nice 21-D I just picked up...

Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2012  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice 21d!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7147 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2012  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks BiggFredd....now if I can just find a good 16-d and my album is complete.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Page: of 410 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05