Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All Members, Post Your Most Recent US Coin Purchases!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7,260 / Views: 572,145Next Topic
Page: of 484
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2012  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very persuasive mysilveryears! The CB is by far one of my top three favorite coins! Great looking coin! Thanks.

Here's a few goodies I picked up yesterday...

Got this for my son. It was minted the year he was born.

And got these (and the 7 proofs!) for silver price.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1505 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2012  11:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinstar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
good Lincoln set--I just got those 4 in MS 69
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2012  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
, Ridge_Runner!
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2012  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I stopped by local coin shop for some 2x2 flips and to see what they had in Civil War Tokens. Looking through the bargin box, and found this. I already have a 1883 No Cents, but I have wanted a Racketeer Nickel

<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
719 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2012  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MartiVltori to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am new and don't have enough posts to start my gallery here yet, but the following is a list of my most recent purchases:

Roman Imperial:
Nero AE Dupondius. Obv: NERO CLAVD CAESAR AVG GER P M TR P IMP P P, radiate head r. Rev: S C, Roma, helmeted, in military dress, seated left on cuirass surrounded by arms; ROMA in ex. RIC 296.

Severus II AE Follis. Aquileia. 306-307 AD. Obv: IMP C SEVERVS PF AVG, laureate bust right. Rev: VIRTVS AVGG ET CAESS NN, Prince, with shield on l. arm, galloping r., and spearing kneeling enemy, second enemy prostrate on ground. AQS in ex. RIC 80b.

U.S.
Flying Eagle Small Cent - 1858 / G-4.
Barber dime - 1912D / VF-20.
Roosevlet Dime - 1949D / MS-63.
Standing Liberty quarter - 1928S / VG-8.
Franklin half - 1949D / VF-20.
Peace dollar - 1927D / VF-20.
Eisenhower dollar - 1971S / MS-65.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2012  12:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
True racketeer nickels have milled edges. Nice reverse die crack.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1007 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2012  1:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matchbox to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just purchased several:

1873 - Shield nickel
1865 - 3 cent nickel
1865 - 2 cent piece
1867 - 2 cent piece
1868 - 2 cent piece

Haven't received them yet. These are the first 2 and 3 cent coins I've purchased so looking forward to getting them.

Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2012  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up a few mercs and a quarter...

Found this old Military Payment Certificate from the late 60's. Really only bought it because I spent 10 years on subs and it had one on it.

And my best purchase of the day was this 1911D Wheatie.

Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice lebenty-leben d!
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  12:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add falablah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found a young guy who had started his own coin shop in his early 20s located in a rundown empty mall in Ohio. Thought I'd send a few $$$ his way.

Bought my first Large Cent! 1840 VG

Also picked up a fairly worn Barber Half 1901-S and about 65 various world coins which I love to ID.
Pillar of the Community
United States
719 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  12:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MartiVltori to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice large cent. :)
Learn More...
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2012  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another VAM-80 trying to find that VAM-86. I just snapped a couple quick shots to post here in this thread but may take some more later today when I get back home

Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2012  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to a coin show today, only found one CWT that I already have, but I did pick this up.

<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
3512 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2012  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Toned Peace dollar recently acquired from Ebay.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4916 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2012  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Coin! What did NGC grade it as? I don't see many marks on it.
Page: of 484 Previous TopicReplies: 7,260 / Views: 572,145Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.79 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05