Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All Members, Post Your Most Recent US Coin Purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 471
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2019  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add turingmach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jbuck, really like that '72-S Ike.

Got this Liberty Seated dollar today:

United States
26 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2019  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsInVT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love coming across classifieds from people who don't know what they have. I bought the 1862 for $12 and the 1883 for $5.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8303 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2019  11:00 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing too fancy, but a slight upgrade for the Dansco, and the price was right (five bucks!)

1904-O Barber quarter
Nice original VG (L..TY still visible)

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2019  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@jbuck, really like that '72-S Ike.
Thank you!

Quote:
Got this Liberty Seated dollar today:
Looks fantastic! I need a pair of those for my 7070. I bet that one did not come cheap!
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2019  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I love coming across classifieds from people who don't know what they have. I bought the 1862 for $12 and the 1883 for $5.

Quote:
Nothing too fancy, but a slight upgrade for the Dansco, and the price was right (five bucks!)
Well done.
Pillar of the Community
United States
555 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
3 down, 11 to go (sans 11D)

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"When angry count to ten. If very angry, count to one hundred." - Thomas Jefferson
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
"Coins are like potato chips, you can't have just one." - Anonymous
Pillar of the Community
United States
555 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice little cud on this one

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"When angry count to ten. If very angry, count to one hundred." - Thomas Jefferson
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
"Coins are like potato chips, you can't have just one." - Anonymous
Pillar of the Community
United States
639 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@JJuliano. Nice 1908 $2.50. I love that set.....even without the 11D.
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
3 down, 11 to go (sans 11D)
Excellent!

Quote:
Nice little cud on this one
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2287 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add solotime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
640 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the Franklin Solo!
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1068 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice additions everyone!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8303 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  11:02 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Solid VG 1912-D Barber half dollar, not bad for 7 bucks.

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
Page: of 471 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.04 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05