Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All members, post your most recent US Coin purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 410
Pillar of the Community
United States
1695 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2011  11:25 am  Show Profile   Check The_Duke's eBay Listings Check The_Duke's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add The_Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought this from a retired guy who called me to look at some coins. I gave him close to retail and he seemed quite pleased. He didn't know anything about what he had, so I spent some time to explain what he had and how to sell if needed. He kept all his silver but did part with this.

Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2011  12:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add brg5658 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked this up for my US Type Set.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2044 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2011  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gil-galad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a nice 1855 large cent. I hope to have one in the future sometime.
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2011  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I recently purchased this... to complete this...
Very nice!

And thank you for posting the photos of you album.
Valued Member
United States
344 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2011  01:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jdbarrick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I picked this up for my US Type Set.

Nice walker. Great coin
Valued Member
United States
344 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2011  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jdbarrick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And congrats Fuzzy!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1695 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2011  10:58 am  Show Profile   Check The_Duke's eBay Listings Check The_Duke's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add The_Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked these up today for $20. I met a guy from Craigslist and sold him 20 rolls of wheats and then he offered these to me. The Large Cents are nothing special (one is cleaned) but not too bad a deal.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2001 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2011  11:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cipster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just received this one a couple of days ago.

1867 Two Cent

Member ANA and EAC
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Josie67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just picked this beauty up the other day.

Pillar of the Community
United States
7540 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked this up a couple months ago...

oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
11/21/2011 2:46 pm
Valued Member
United States
418 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mariospaghetti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok I hope this works this is my latest purchase I picked up last week from eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/26089033804....m1439.l2649

this link should work. Oldest walker ever. Most of my other ones were in the 1940's
Learn More...
United States
13273 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In the mail today:

1863 Civil War Token: The Flag of our Union, obverse & reverse

1879-S Morgan dollar, to replace a 1879-P in my Morgan dollar Date album

Three 1964 Kennedy half dollars, one will replace the 1964 in my Kennedy half dollar album
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Valued Member
United States
344 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jdbarrick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the SLQ's
Pillar of the Community
United States
5437 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2011  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way to go Fuzzy!

Great pics and a great feeling to have no more holes in the album
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Valued Member
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2011  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ICanSeeYou7687 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I splurged... a lot... The recent drop in gold prices has me a bit nervous, but this is something thats definately a long term investment, or something I plan to pass down to my kids (if that even ever happens )

Got a good deal on it too! or atleast what I thought was a good deal
Page: of 410 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.93 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05