Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2000 WAM Price/Value In MS65 In PCI Green Label?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,798Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2011  8:07 pm Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I know that 2000 WAM is the most common of all of this variety type. I also know that many collectors doesn't like slabbed coins, also many are considered PCI slabbed coins are not comparable to NGC and PCGS and the like; however, to my understanding, coins in PCI Green Label are considered equivalent in standards like those in the top tier.

With those consideration in mind, here is my question: What's the price value for the 2000 WAM graded MS65 by PCI (green label)? How about at MS66?

Thank you,
Bruce
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Rest in Peace
United States
3039 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2011  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Lincoln Cent Resource price guide lists a 2000 WAM in MS 65 at $30 - no TPG specified.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16643 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2011  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
to my understanding, coins in PCI Green Label are considered equivalent in standards like those in the top tier.

The old 10 digit serial number PCI green labels might be considered equal but they were discontinued before the 2000 WAM was discovered. Most likely a 2000 WAM would be in a 14 digit green PCI and that would NOT be considered the equal of the top tier services. So a MS-65 2000 WAM PCI might be the equivilent of an NGC MS-63.
Gary Schmidt
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,798Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05