Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 306
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2019  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The new P puck is currently unavailable again. Second time this week.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4742 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2019  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My journey down the River of No Return has officially begun:

Only five more to go!

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2019  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FCR - P puck is still showing Currently Unavailable at the mint.
Pillar of the Community
United States
799 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  1:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fcr bullion puck on APMEX today for $3/oz over spot
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2019  08:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FCR - P puck still CU
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  07:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The FCR - P puck was moved further down the page with the other SO and CU offerings in the silver coin section at the mint. It wasn't available again today.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's an interesting tidbit on the FCR - P puck..Just received the Holiday Gift Guide from the U.S. Mint and they are advertising the first 4 pucks of 2019 but have omitted to advertise the FCR puck. Me thinks there might be a reason for this omission.
Pillar of the Community
United States
900 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just called the number stated on this site:
https://www.usmint.gov/about/produc...lative-sales

I was told they are undergoing some restaffing and have therefore not been able to provide updated numbers.

But I inquired about '19AN' (Frank Church 5 oz P...) and was told the sales figure is 16,429. Now that sounds incredibly high. The sales figures for the other four 2019 P-pucks are 14682, 13877, 14332 and 13341 as of Nov03.

I hope they get their act together and provide the public with sales figures soon.

Edited by omxfl
12/06/2019 3:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I did a little more digging and the FCR - ATB Quarters Three-Coin Set sold on November 26th did not make the Holiday Gift Guide either and I'm pretty sure they are not sold out. Man, I thought I was on to something. Who doesn't love a good Conspiracy Theory.

16.4 K does sound high for a puck that wasn't available for very long......
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heard the FCR - P puck was available for 6 minutes this morning then went back to CU.
Pillar of the Community
United States
900 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  08:03 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw by chance that the US Mint provided 'actual' coin images of the 2020 ATB Quarters:

It is quite fitting that the American Samoa quarter will be part of the 2020 Birth Set.

I can't wait to own these as 5 oz pucks.
Edited by omxfl
12/11/2019 08:09 am
Learn More...
United States
80953 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I saw by chance that the US Mint provided 'actual' coin images of the 2020 ATB Quarters:
They always look better than the concept art.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10217 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really do like the AS design.
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Check dave92029's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a the Yellowstone, Yosemite, and Grand Canyon ATB 5 oz coins.
The price guide show that there are two versions. The DMPL or proof like is worth more.

I purchased direct from the US Mint back in 2011 and 2012. How can I tell is I got the DMPL version or the less valuable version?

Thanks
Pillar of the Community
United States
1449 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dave, I'm pretty sure the ones you purchased directly from the mint are the burnished versions that have a mint mark. The price guide is referring to the bullion version. They tend to have a shinier finish. Sometimes the finish is shiny enough that it appears proof like.
Page: of 306 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05