Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,787 / Views: 345,819Next Topic
Page: of 320
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2021  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add michsundevil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let me apologize in advance if this has been covered - I looked at the last few months of postings and didn't see anything to answer my question.

Has the P version of the Salt River Bay puck been sold out at the mint? I don't see it on their website whatsoever.

I looked at their cumulative sales report, and the current report shows 13,567 which is still under their 13,750 cutoff.

I see two 2020 issues still available (Weir Farm and Marsh Billings), and two 2020 issues not available (American Samoa and Tallgrass Prairie).
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2021  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The SRB puck is on the product schedule September 18 and it shows sold out. They don't always mint the total number, the American Samoa had a mintage limit of 20,000 and while it doesn't show sold out yet, it likely won't have many more available past the 15,781 with the limitations because of covid and all the items (ASE, Morgan dollar, Peace dollar) they need to mint.
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2021  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Tuskegee bullion coin is available pre-sale from APMEX. It likely was delayed because of the timing for the uncirculated and as above the USM is struggling to keep up.
Edited by smuglr
03/18/2021 11:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1054 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone find cheaper than $60 over spot? My goodness... These dealers still get them for $16 over, right?
Learn More...
United States
100985 Posts
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$190 was the best I could find at 6 sites. I went ahead and took the leap. I've paid $99 - $129 for most of my previous ones, but with the popularity of the other Tuskegee releases I didn't want to miss this one and I like getting it firsthand.
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be interested when they come out with production numbers for these. 45,000 for each of last years and with the subject matter that won't be enough for this one, but with the production problems and shortages of raw silver for the mint I don't know if they will be able to mint more than that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4819 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Tuskegee bullion coin is available pre-sale from APMEX. It likely was delayed because of the timing for the uncirculated and as above the USM is struggling to keep up.

Unfortunately, when I went to pre-order, they had a note saying that they were not currently accepting orders for less than $299 and I wasn't in the mood to add random bullion just to get this right now.

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
barryg- I've had good luck with them, but actually ordered this one from another site, a few dollars less in cost, added a few air tites to get free shipping at $199.
Pillar of the Community
United States
972 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2021  09:29 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The first mintage figure of the last bullion ATB has been published:
Tuskegee Airmen
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
omxfl- right saw that yesterday, likely not only the first mintage figure, but the total. I picked up a second one when silver took a dip. I think these will be as hard to come by as the bags/rolls from the USM.
Pillar of the Community
United States
972 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  11:54 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With the drop in silver, which may not be done yet, I gave in and completed my bullion ATB collection, although I didn't want to (please don't remind me of my earlier comments on this topic ).

Now I just need to wait for the last P-ATB to arrive as part of subscription and then I think I am done with the US Mint - well, I'll try to get one of the two-coin eagle sets later this year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4819 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2021  1:39 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And that is officially it! My Tuskegee Airman ATB puck just arrived and, with that, I have completed the set:

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1711 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2021  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations. That's awesome and quite an accomplishment.
Valued Member
United States
216 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2021  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add winterfell to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's great, barryg! That final coin sure looks nice!
Page: of 320 Previous TopicReplies: 4,787 / Views: 345,819Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05