Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB Five Ounce Silver Coins

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 292
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Landude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@barryg what safe did you get?
I just Got a Cannon, 33 capacity safe.
I'm really liking it though I'm not sure I'll be able to get my guns in it..
:)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4521 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2012  1:07 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got a Stack-On 16 Gun Safe. It's not fireproof, but it's adequate and affordable for my needs.

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4521 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So...

Anybody planning on order the Chickasaw National Recreation Area coin from the mint tomorrow? I doubt they will sell out, but I'm still going to try and get it as close to noon tomorrow as possible...

(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Landude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just got Glacier last week, still trying to play catch up.
Sooner or later I'll have it. :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1807 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bizybackson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, count me in for one an at $204.95! Bullion is just $10-$15 less so it is a great buy at the Mint.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1228 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HOLLYWOOD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Were is a good place to buy these from I need to catch up on all of them ?

Pillar of the Community
United States
4521 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You an get the bullion versions with the prooflike finishes for a good price at Provident Metals (www.providentmetals.com). You can also get all the 2011 collector coins from the mint for $204.95 apiece. I'm not sure where to get 2010 collector coins, however. I've seen them on eBay at quite a markup and the regular PM dealers don't seem to stock them.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2012  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I will buy but not tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4521 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just placed my order! No fuss, no muss. I was a bit concerned that, with no household limits in place, the dealers and resellers would make these disappear in a matter of minutes, but I guess that didn't happen...

Pillar of the Community
United States
1807 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bizybackson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not likely to sellout for awhile, the quarter will be the first many people will have even heard of Chickasaw NRA, unless they happen to live nearby. This may be true for some subsequent releases later on, such as next year's Mount Rushmore, And the even later Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island and perhaps The Alamo coins. But the Mint could always increase the mintages just for those coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree on not hearing of this NPsite those that are buying all or a complete year will surely by especially at the 204 95 price. Some just buy a particular park. On another thought are you sure the Alamo will be a coin? When we visited it was privately held I thought? No. NP stamp there and no picture taking inside. Just wondering. Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1807 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bizybackson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coin will be "San Antonio Missions" in 2019, and if The Alamo is not part of that park, it would be a shame, since San Antonio and the Missions denotes The Alamo to most people, especially Texans.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree the Alamo is important but not a NP. Its really a beautiful mission

Pillar of the Community
United States
4521 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. Must be a slow day at the mint -- my order just went from "In process" to "Shipped"!

Pillar of the Community
United States
2168 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2012  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. Actually I was just going to ask about what was said about shipping since Vicksburg took a few weeks.
Page: of 292 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 8.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05